The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by lucine.B
NEW THREAD ALREADY!!! :gah: Hey hey guys, hope ya'll had a mewwy Christmas :bigsmile: and happy new year! :woo: :yay: Did ya miss me???:mmm: How are you all?!!

I missed you, something new has happened in my life :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
I missed you, something new has happened in my life :smile:

N'aww :blush: Tanks! :colondollar: No way??? :gah: What??? You met someone??? or something similar??? :tongue:
Original post by Ruffiio
Exam next Monday :banghead: Haven't done an exam since June 2013. My hand is going to be obliterated in this 3 hour History exam.

Spoiler

Hello there, I assume you're a newbie. I'm Lucine, kind of had to drift off the last thread if that's when you joined so hey. Welcome! :h: Oh wow, longest exam I've had was 2 hours 30 minutes. Good luck :thumbsup: What was your last exam??? You in uni???
Original post by Jack22031994
Hey I'm good you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya, cool. I'm okay thanks, how was your xmas???
Reply 182
N'aww :blush: Tanks! :colondollar: No way??? :gah: What??? You met someone??? or something similar??? :tongue:

PM or Skype me, can't be on too long though
Reply 183

Hello there, I assume you're a newbie. I'm Lucine, kind of had to drift off the last thread if that's when you joined so hey. Welcome! :h: Oh wow, longest exam I've had was 2 hours 30 minutes. Good luck :thumbsup: What was your last exam??? You in uni???

Your positive attitude and excessive use of emotes scares me, no one is that happy :colonhash: But anyway, yes i'm at university doing history and politics :colonhash: My last exam was a 2.30 hours ICT exam :colonhash: No more past papers or mark schemes, this is going to be hard :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Tomsta
PM or Skype me, can't be on too long though

Okies :smile:
Original post by Ruffiio
Your positive attitude and excessive use of emotes scares me, no one is that happy :colonhash: But anyway, yes i'm at university doing history and politics :colonhash: My last exam was a 2.30 hours ICT exam :colonhash: No more past papers or mark schemes, this is going to be hard :colonhash:

Spoiler

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? Don't be scared be optimistic :dancing2: Have fun :woohoo: enjoy life! :teehee: Happiness is the way forward :ahee: But in all seriousness I'm sure you'll do absolutely fine. :smile: Guess you're just gonna have to do a lot of revision. Each such a shame you don't get past papers and mark schemes :sad: they tend to help me a lot! How did that exam go??? And cool, you in your first year???
(edited 10 years ago)
?

Heya, cool. I'm okay thanks, how was your xmas???

Good thanks u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186

Where on earth did you go?!!? :eek:

Welcome back Lucine, how are you doing and what have you been up to? :h:
Okay so one mock exam went really well and I'm pretty confident I've done decently. The other, however, was a complete and utter balls up hahah
Reply 188
Original post by lauraaaaa
Okay so one mock exam went really well and I'm pretty confident I've done decently. The other, however, was a complete and utter balls up hahah

But you still got through it :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
But you still got through it :smile:

Indeed! Commencing revision for the next one after a bath :smile:
Goodbye imgur you gifarfee ****ing mother ****ers ,thanks for your ****ey limits and borderline american humoured inbred slags! Hello flickr! :wink:
I cants spell geeraff.
No wonder I don't have a man in my life. I have noticed a pattern of coming home from work, pyjamas, bed, watch films, sleep.

Bring me some cats!!!
Never trust anyone ughhhhhhhhhh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StartSomething
No wonder I don't have a man in my life. I have noticed a pattern of coming home from work, pyjamas, bed, watch films, sleep.

Bring me some cats!!!

remove the work and add cats and you've got the perfect life there!

Bring me some cats!!!

When do you piss? :0
Original post by itssimplyme
Never trust anyone ughhhhhhhhhh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197

Bring me some cats!!!

Even when you have a man, this sounds really good.
Original post by Jack22031994

My 'best friend' is such an idiot, she told her ex one of my biggest secrets and he's just out to hurt her and make everyone hate her so he told me that he knows and I'm so scared he's going to tell others and everything will quite literally be ****. Forever. :'( :'( :'(

Right when I thought my life couldn't get any worse.

Thanks Jack. :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
My 'best friend' is such an idiot, she told her ex one of my biggest secrets and he's just out to hurt her and make everyone hate her so he told me that he knows and I'm so scared he's going to tell others and everything will quite literally be ****. Forever. :'( :'( :'(

Right when I thought my life couldn't get any worse.

Thanks Jack. :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww.. I hope everything goes ok and he does the right thing and doesn't tell anyone.

As for your "friend", I wouldn't bother with her anymore at the moment (especially if she doesn't apologise)

:hugs: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest