The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_green_day
You know what's dumb about spotify? I listen to rock music and get an advert for pop music. I listen to pop music and get an advert for classical. I listen to classical and get an advert for rock. You're leading me in circles here guys!

I use spotify premium so I avoid this issue but still its a bloody rip off, I just cba to make a youtube playlist
Killer headache has decided to come back to play. Early night number 3. Literally hating life at the minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Killer headache has decided to come back to play. Early night number 3. Literally hating life at the minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you feel better in the morning :smile:
Original post by Robbie242
I hope you feel better in the morning :smile:

Thanks Robbie.

It's funny how this all happened shortly after telling you I never miss school haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
I use spotify premium so I avoid this issue but still its a bloody rip off, I just cba to make a youtube playlist

Well I've had this account for years so it's on one of the older models but I use it so rarely now, it was background noise anyway for gaming but now I can watch youtube videos and game there's really no need any more.
Thanks Robbie.

It's funny how this all happened shortly after telling you I never miss school haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you probably jinxed it then, the cookie is no longer immune to days off school :lol:

Well I've had this account for years so it's on one of the older models but I use it so rarely now, it was background noise anyway for gaming but now I can watch youtube videos and game there's really no need any more.

Ah fairs
Thank you Jack :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
For some reason my hearts proper banging like something bads happening and it's making me nervous as hell
omg, the fault in our stars trailer is perfect! So excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it? People are always going on about it... :confused:

Original post by lauraaaaa
For some reason my hearts proper banging like something bads happening and it's making me nervous as hell

Could be angina?

You know what's dumb about spotify? I listen to rock music and get an advert for pop music. I listen to pop music and get an advert for classical. I listen to classical and get an advert for rock. You're leading me in circles here guys!

Oh god. Don't get me started on this >.> What kind of rock music is this anyway? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sarcasmrules

Oh god. Don't get me started on this >.> What kind of rock music is this anyway? :smile:

Uh whatever I'm in the mood for that I don't have on itunes- Eagles, Tom Petty, Animals, Kansas, Smash mouth, anything really :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa

Do you know what it is? :L
Reply 1993
Original post by Jack22031994
Someone but not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm not really good in this department but I think spending a little more time with the person might be beneficial. Though I could be completely wrong.
What is it? People are always going on about it... :confused:

The Fault in our stars is a book :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uh whatever I'm in the mood for that I don't have on itunes- Eagles, Tom Petty, Animals, Kansas, Smash mouth, anything really :smile:

Haha, fair enough, that's basically what I use it for. WinAmp for the music I do have :biggrin:
The Fault in our stars is a book :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah, okay. Any good?

Aah, okay. Any good?

Yes yes yes! It's a great book, had me in tears :colondollar: definitely recommend it haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Well I'm not really good in this department but I think spending a little more time with the person might be beneficial. Though I could be completely wrong.

well yeah - Im going to wait it out a while
Reply 1998
Original post by Jack22031994
well yeah - Im going to wait it out a while

Ah right, well best of luck anywho! :smile:
Original post by senz72
Ah right, well best of luck anywho! :smile:

Thanks, although i highly doubt anything will come of it

Quick Reply

Latest