The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Any time I'm feeling down I know I've got my good friends to help me out- Mr alcohol and Mrs mince pies :biggrin:
Reply 381
Original post by Tom_green_day
Any time I'm feeling down I know I've got my good friends to help me out- Mr alcohol and Mrs mince pies :biggrin:

mince pies isn't that a bit Christmassy? :tongue:

sorry to hear ur feeling down though, I'd just sleep on it that's usually what I do on nights when I'm down still doesn't get rid of the bad feeling though
Original post by Robbie242
mince pies isn't that a bit Christmassy? :tongue:

sorry to hear ur feeling down though, I'd just sleep on it that's usually what I do on nights when I'm down still doesn't get rid of the bad feeling though

Oh but after christmas mince pies are so cheap everyone, it's like christmas all over again!
I used to sleep on it but turns out a little drinky is a lot more immediate :wink:
Reply 383
Oh but after christmas mince pies are so cheap everyone, it's like christmas all over again!
I used to sleep on it but turns out a little drinky is a lot more immediate :wink:

That's true haha :tongue:

I've never really drunk away my sorrows, is it effective at all or does it make you feel worse? :lol:
Reply 384
Original post by lauraaaaa
Sorry to disappoint dear haha. Urm we go out to eat or to the cinema but I very rarely go out anyway, we're comfortable with going long periods of time without seeing one another. Plus we see each other everyday at school!
Why am I in for a shock?
Stupid nitrogen and carbon cycles! But it's mainly that I usually just don't understand the question!

"Dear"? We're getting close enough for pet names already, well that escalated quickly :biggrin: Ahhh that's all I used to do in school/college. Cinema, food, pool, bowling, gaming...lots of gaming. There's gonna be tons of peeps who don't like partying in Uni, but I'd definitely say don't pass up the opportunity 'cause it doesn't happen much when you get older :redface:
It'll be a shock when you move out if your parents are like slaves :tongue:
Oh plant life? Human biology = win, plant life...I don't care. I'm a plant serial killer.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Robbie242
That's true haha :tongue:

I've never really drunk away my sorrows, is it effective at all or does it make you feel worse? :lol:

I don't know, I never really have that much alcohol in the house and any time I go out to the pub with mates (rarely) I'm not in sorry. Goddamn my timing! But yeah it probably works, you're always happy after drinking :biggrin:
Haha you guys got to a new thread. Eventually. :biggrin:

Original post by IDukem
x

Ello ello! How has 2014 been for yah so far?
Original post by spiral87
"Dear"? We're getting close enough for pet names already, well that escalated quickly :biggrin: Ahhh that's all I used to do in school/college. Cinema, food, pool, bowling, gaming...lots of gaming. There's gonna be tons of peeps who don't like partying in Uni, but I'd definitely say don't pass up the opportunity 'cause it doesn't happen much when you get older :redface:
It'll be a shock when you move out if your parents are like slaves :tongue:
Oh plant life? Human biology = win, plant life...I don't care. I'm a plant serial killer.

Sorry haha I always call people dear, i'll stop :colondollar: I'm not saying I won't go to the party or anything I just mean I'm not gonna get drunk all the time etc hah! My parents aren't like slaves haha I just mean my dad washes the pots, that's all :smile: I ****ing hate plant biology with a bloody passion hahaha. I'm hoping there's loads of learn and churn questions because I know most of the content! I just never know what it's asking me :frown:

Oh yeah? The new music teacher spent 3 hours teaching us one of the set works. A set work from the old syllabus.

Hahaha at least yours knows some sort of syllabus! Mine literally reads out the textbook in a monotone voice with a pause in between every single word. She also cannot pronounce certain letters and it ****s me right off
(edited 10 years ago)
Hahaha at least yours knows some sort of syllabus! Mine literally reads out the textbook in a monotone voice with a pause in between every single word. She also cannot pronounce certain letters and it ****s me right off

Syllabus? You know what the piece was? The theme from the ****ing titanic film XD To be fair my English Lang teacher only reads from the textbook each lesson and she's been teaching ages!
What lesson is it in? That might dictate her usefulness!
Syllabus? You know what the piece was? The theme from the ****ing titanic film XD To be fair my English Lang teacher only reads from the textbook each lesson and she's been teaching ages!
What lesson is it in? That might dictate her usefulness!

Ooooh I LOVE that song. Titanic is one of my favourite films ever haha. Eugh she's just useless. Biology haha
Ooooh I LOVE that song. Titanic is one of my favourite films ever haha. Eugh she's just useless. Biology haha

Not my heart must go on, the one when the titanic launches. James Horner is not a very good composer, I must say. Oh that's fine biology is just multi-choice I think! :P You can guess the answers for your final A level :P
Not my heart must go on, the one when the titanic launches. James Horner is not a very good composer, I must say. Oh that's fine biology is just multi-choice I think! :P You can guess the answers for your final A level :P

They aren't multiple choice :frown: and ooh my heart will go on is so so good haha
They aren't multiple choice :frown: and ooh my heart will go on is so so good haha

Oh that sucks, good luck then! :s-smilie: I don't like it, I haven't actually seen the titanic though lol, don't like James Cameron much at all!
Oh that sucks, good luck then! :s-smilie: I don't like it, I haven't actually seen the titanic though lol, don't like James Cameron much at all!

I love love love titanic haha I'm obsessed recently!
shpongle is some really good tunes to listen to whilst 3D modelling! 3D ARTIST QUIK TIP:1
I love love love titanic haha I'm obsessed recently!

Nah, the best period romance is definitely Scott Pilgrim VS The World!
Nah, the best period romance is definitely Scott Pilgrim VS The World!

Well, an adaptation of a graphic novel. :tongue: lol
The one evening that I wanted to get an early night eh. Something always ****s up and here I am ughhhhhh.

Haha I'm always so miserable :lol: this is so not my year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
The one evening that I wanted to get an early night eh. Something always ****s up and here I am ughhhhhh.

Haha I'm always so miserable :lol: this is so not my year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: :lovehug: :console:

Are you ok? Wanna chat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
:hugs: :lovehug: :console:

Are you ok? Wanna chat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please :frown:

I'll PM you sigh, thank you Jack :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply