Original post by Archurus23
I'm not wonderful but I am single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have a newbie:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarcasmrules
Page 200!

Milestone :tongue: 4000 posts soon. New thread before we know it :wink:
Cringing is the worst feeling, makes me want to stab myself, repeatedly.
Original post by mjj22
We have a newbie:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme

:eek: Don't do that please
Original post by RDavies93
:eek: Don't do that please

I wont :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Milestone :tongue: 4000 posts soon. New thread before we know it :wink:

Yaaaaaaaaay!

What's up? :frown:
Original post by shadowdweller
Yes :h:

How did you know I was a newbie?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wont :teehee:

This is reassuring :tongue: No banging heads against the wall either. I understand what you mean though, what has been cringe worthy?

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Yeah it's like totes amazzziinnnggg :h: Though knowing my luck I'll dissapear again and reappear at thread 40 to a lode of strangers :moon:

I think I'm just tired, so certain things are making me feel all funny! But I cant even get to sleep :tongue:

Oh life!

Thanks for asking lovely :smile:
This is reassuring :tongue: No banging heads against the wall either. I understand what you mean though, what has been cringe worthy?

Oh, gosh that just sounds painful!

ugh, just certain things people say to each other, just praaaaay I didn't make people feel this yuck!
Oh, gosh that just sounds painful!

ugh, just certain things people say to each other, just praaaaay I didn't make people feel this yuck!

Slightly :tongue:

Oh no :frown: SHouldn't take other people's negative words on board. If they make you feel so yuck so carelessly they should feel ashamed. more so if it was intentional :hug:
Reply 3994
Original post by Archurus23

Ofcourse; Welcome to the family bruh:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slightly :tongue:

Oh no :frown: SHouldn't take other people's negative words on board. If they make you feel so yuck so carelessly they should feel ashamed. more so if it was intentional :hug:

oh, no no - they aren't negative words to me! They aren't even words to me :colondollar: I'm just being my nosey self :wink: but to be fair, it's quite public!

Thank you :h: :hugs:
oh, no no - they aren't negative words to me! They aren't even words to me :colondollar: I'm just being my nosey self :wink: but to be fair, it's quite public!

Thank you :h: :hugs:

Well that's good :h: I understand being nosey. I know what you mean in that case. Like on facebook when people are publicly belittling someone else, not even trying to be subtle or protect identities or anything. Really grates on me!

Anytime :h:
Yeah it's like totes amazzziinnnggg :h: Though knowing my luck I'll dissapear again and reappear at thread 40 to a lode of strangers :moon:

I think at 4200 we should start a new thread? Who's with me? :biggrin:

I think I'm just tired, so certain things are making me feel all funny! But I cant even get to sleep :tongue:

Oh life!

Thanks for asking lovely :smile:

Have you tried some horlicks or something? Also, listen to this. Dark Captain Light Captain Walls. Fantastic song. :smile: And no problem!
I think at 4200 we should start a new thread? Who's with me? :biggrin:

Have you tried some horlicks or something? Also, listen to this. Dark Captain Light Captain Walls. Fantastic song. :smile: And no problem!

Nooo!!! I like long threads, it's always a proud moment when we finish one and can look back at all the wonderful conversations. I was even top poster once :h: It felt like an achievement :tongue: We must stick it out!!
I've been waving a lavender candle around my room for like 10 minutes to try get rid of the mustiness cause it's making me sniffly. I don't feel its working and I probably look crazy too :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest