The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
Well that's a tad ominous. How've you been?

I've been well, thank you. And yourself?

Original post by Tomsta
Things have been going great actually, met up with someone from here, got more confident within myself, started singing and playing my guitar at music society meetings, almost the end of uni now :frown:

Oooooh who d'ya meet? :colone: Awwww. You think of going into postgraduate study?
Original post by Holby_fanatic

Glad to hear it. Not too bad thanks.
Reply 5983

Oooooh who d'ya meet? :colone: Awwww. You think of going into postgraduate study?

lou22 and prob not no, too many personal problems that haven't been fully dealt with yet
Original post by Tomsta
lou22 and prob not no, too many personal problems that haven't been fully dealt with yet

Oh I see. Hope they all get sorted.
Reply 5985
Oh I see. Hope they all get sorted.

It's an ongoing thing, esp after last year and me not having 100% dealt with it
Oh stop it, you joker! :tongue:

Haha long time no speak! :redface: How have you been?
So when is the first national TSR IWAIS Speed Dating session?
Reply 5988
Original post by lougarou
So when is the first national TSR IWAIS Speed Dating session?

there is such a thing?
My Jungle Love! OW! Oh we oh we oh.
Reply 5990
Just back from Saturday night's antics, I'm still virginal. Actually I didn't even kiss her. I just couldn't. I have no attraction to her at all. I thought I could do it for the lad points, but what are they anyway pfft. I'VE FRIENDZONED HER!
Reply 5991
Original post by spiral87
Just back from Saturday night's antics, I'm still virginal. Actually I didn't even kiss her. I just couldn't. I have no attraction to her at all. I thought I could do it for the lad points, but what are they anyway pfft. I'VE FRIENDZONED HER!

I would have got drunk and did it anyway haha, everyone looks attractive when you're drunk. Just kidding.

My last date was like that, we were all over each other kissing and playing with hair in the club the night we met buy when we went on a date a few days later there was nothing there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Are we venting our dating woes?

I've been kinda seeing this girl, nothing serious at all. When I met her she was stunning but when we hung out she was really closed in and jittery and it eased off when we went out again but she has no self confidence, and I can't see myself with someone who can't think much of themselves on their own. It's terrible but I just don't really feel anything's gonna happen. For the best for us both though, she's beautiful so I'm sure she'll find someone romantically if she just puts herself out there already and she'll find someone who can help her with those problems as a partner, not just a friend like I'd prefer to be.

Unlike you guys though I love the friendzone. Gimme me a kiss.
Reply 5993
Morning All
Original post by Tomsta
Morning All

Tap of the marnin to yah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5995
I am fabulous and single so may I take a seat :smile:
Reply 5996
Original post by lou 22
I am fabulous and single so may I take a seat :smile:

Of course you can
Original post by lougarou
Are we venting our dating woes?

I've been kinda seeing this girl, nothing serious at all. When I met her she was stunning but when we hung out she was really closed in and jittery and it eased off when we went out again but she has no self confidence, and I can't see myself with someone who can't think much of themselves on their own. It's terrible but I just don't really feel anything's gonna happen. For the best for us both though, she's beautiful so I'm sure she'll find someone romantically if she just puts herself out there already and she'll find someone who can help her with those problems as a partner, not just a friend like I'd prefer to be.

Unlike you guys though I love the friendzone. Gimme me a kiss.

Try and increase her confidence a bit if thats the case. Not even as her partner but as a friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5998
Original post by Tomsta
Of course you can

:smile: why thank you Tomsta :smile:.
Reply 5999
Original post by lou 22
:smile: why thank you Tomsta :smile:.

You can refer to me by nickname if you want to

Quick Reply

Latest