The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
That's mighty kind of you, 'cause I'm running out :biggrin: My Snirnoff bottle is empty and all I have are these toffee apple flavoured Sourz shots, bah. Presumption from previous posts lovey, I might be wrong. Domino's is just epic. A nice bready crust and not too flavoursome. It's occasionally topped by facial hair by the ladies who prepare it. That's the best way I find. I can be quite controversial, some people like me for it, some people do not.

It might be that, take some deep breaths and relax!

You'll have to pay for it though, I have no money :wink: well I do, but I have my eye on another Pandora ring so sorry haha. Hm, quick to assume dear hah! You'll have to treat me to a dominoes one day then...I'm a relatively plain kinda gal though so nothing exotic please :smile: yeah, a few of my teachers know full well I don't like them haha, oops!

It's probably cos I'm exhausted, it sometimes does it then! Just a warning for if I don't reply, i'll have gone into a coma cos I'm exhausted hah. I will reply tomorrow though if I fall asleep :smile:
Reply 1381
Original post by lauraaaaa
You'll have to pay for it though, I have no money :wink: well I do, but I have my eye on another Pandora ring so sorry haha. Hm, quick to assume dear hah! You'll have to treat me to a dominoes one day then...I'm a relatively plain kinda gal though so nothing exotic please :smile: yeah, a few of my teachers know full well I don't like them haha, oops!

It's probably cos I'm exhausted, it sometimes does it then! Just a warning for if I don't reply, i'll have gone into a coma cos I'm exhausted hah. I will reply tomorrow though if I fall asleep :smile:

Jesus, supply my own alcohol, free pizza and free cuddles, what is this?! What's a pandora ring? You're not even a virgin? Pffft. You can't get plainer than a standard margherita. I was thinking you might actually be somewhat flamboyant in style given your notgivinafeck. Hahah.
Jesus, supply my own alcohol, free pizza and free cuddles, what is this?! What's a pandora ring? You're not even a virgin? Pffft. You can't get plainer than a standard margherita. I was thinking you might actually be somewhat flamboyant in style given your notgivinafeck. Hahah.

I'll pay for the pizza haha. You're supposed to treat a lady (I actually hate people paying for stuff for me and I'm in no way shape or form a lady). I'd make sure you had fun with me anyway! :wink: Good old cheese and tomato is my go to, bit of pepperoni if I'm feeling adventurous! Mm I'm hungry now! Ooh no I'm really plain with my food, sauces and whatever are a big no no! Pandora is a jewellery brand and I already have one pandora ring but you can wear one with a stone in with a plain band so I wanna get a plain band to match the one I already have so I can wear them together!
Reply 1383
I'll pay for the pizza haha. You're supposed to treat a lady (I actually hate people paying for stuff for me and I'm in no way shape or form a lady). I'd make sure you had fun with me anyway! :wink: Good old cheese and tomato is my go to, bit of pepperoni if I'm feeling adventurous! Mm I'm hungry now! Ooh no I'm really plain with my food, sauces and whatever are a big no no! Pandora is a jewellery brand and I already have one pandora ring but you can wear one with a stone in with a plain band so I wanna get a plain band to match the one I already have so I can wear them together!

Haha, generous, I'd accept that as cuddle payment. Pfft, I do treat ladies, but I don't let them walk all over me! I never ever buy girls drinks in bars/clubs, but further down the line I'd ensure she was well catered for :colone: Oh I like the sound of that, you better not disappoint :wink: You know, sometimes the simple things are the most effective! I personally think 11pm is a good time for a cheese toasty, don't you?! Do you like spicy foods? :tongue: Ohh I see, that sounds nice :smile:
Haha, generous, I'd accept that as cuddle payment. Pfft, I do treat ladies, but I don't let them walk all over me! I never ever buy girls drinks in bars/clubs, but further down the line I'd ensure she was well catered for :colone: Oh I like the sound of that, you better not disappoint :wink: You know, sometimes the simple things are the most effective! I personally think 11pm is a good time for a cheese toasty, don't you?! Do you like spicy foods? :tongue: Ohh I see, that sounds nice :smile:

Hahah I was just kidding anyway, I don't like people paying for me! I don't think I'd trust someone buying me a drink in a club to not spike it haha I'm so awful aren't I? Haha you probs wouldn't have fun with my, im pretty boring! Haha go for it, I had a cheese toasty for lunch! Hm I'm not really a spicy food person, I always do plain hah. I just woke up and I feel like I might die of exhaustion :frown:
good morning everybody.
Morning all :smile:
Reply 1387
Original post by shadowdweller
Morning all :smile:

Morning, can't tell if that MJ or Joe Danvillie (from CSI: NY) as your pic
Original post by Tomsta
Morning, can't tell if that MJ or Joe Danvillie (from CSI: NY) as your pic

It's Jaime Murray
Reply 1389
Original post by shadowdweller
It's Jaime Murray

LOL wrong on both accounts :tongue: who is that then?
Original post by Tomsta
LOL wrong on both accounts :tongue: who is that then?

Actress - she's in Warehouse 13, Dexter and Hustle amongst other things :smile:
I'm just sat on my own in sixth form on a huge table. Where the **** are my friends?!
Reply 1392
I'm just sat on my own in sixth form on a huge table. Where the **** are my friends?!

Text em? or make some new friends :smile:
--
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1394
God I'm so ****ing angry at this stupid teacher. That was the most frustrating lesson I've ever been in. Eugh

Trust me things don't get easier at uni, i had a **** lecturer for 2 years
Original post by Tomsta
Trust me things don't get easier at uni, i had a **** lecturer for 2 years

Eugh I'm so angry right now. I couldn't give a **** what opinions people in the class have about the topic, just tell me what the researchers said and the evaluation so I can get an A
Eugh I'm so angry right now. I couldn't give a **** what opinions people in the class have about the topic, just tell me what the researchers said and the evaluation so I can get an A

Haha, sometimes debates are good though :smile: gets everyone engaged and gives students the chance to voice their own opinion and think for themselves :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
-deleted-
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by itssimplyme
Haha, sometimes debates are good though :smile: gets everyone engaged and gives students the chance to voice their own opinion and think for themselves :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

--
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest