The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
No, Robbie said something about insults, hence why I said I didn't feel I'd insulted the troll. I also quoted you cos I didn't wanna look like I was ignoring you. I think it's time for me to leave this thread again lol

Fairs, was all a misunderstanding I guess. I don't think something like this should result in you leaving the thread though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Fairs, was all a misunderstanding I guess. I don't think something like this should result in you leaving the thread though :/

Nah I've been thinking about leaving again for a while. Duno why I came back in the first place tbh hah
There are no words to describe the feeling of the hair dresser catching a piercing in the comb/their hand. Eurghhhh.
Original post by Robbie242
nah I just said because Jack insulted him etc, you didn't insult anyone :lol:

Did I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Someone had a good night. What time did you get back?

I do love nights out but it's far too cold for me to walk for an hour to get back home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ended up getting back around 3:30. Nuked a slice of pizza then crashed into my bed, almost crushing my cat.
Reply 1585
Original post by CharlieTT
I ended up getting back around 3:30. Nuked a slice of pizza then crashed into my bed, almost crushing my cat.

Nice! I've never had a pizza after a night out. Might have to try it some day!

Burgers and chips from Mcdonalds just doesn't cut it.
Reply 1586
Original post by StartSomething
There are no words to describe the feeling of the hair dresser catching a piercing in the comb/their hand. Eurghhhh.

So lucky I have short hair! (I've got my right ear pierced)

Did they just yank it really hard?

not really a serious one though, and you kinda had a point :lol:
Original post by Robbie242
not really a serious one though, and you kinda had a point :lol:

Ok fair enough

Looks like half his posts from earlier have been deleted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
So lucky I have short hair! (I've got my right ear pierced)

Did they just yank it really hard?

I have... had.... loads of hair.

Yeah it got caught and pulled, and my whole body went cold and stiff. Ha, It's in a sensitive area. That's happened twice now, but this time was worse. Might have to take it out next time! It's just so fiddly to remove and get back in!

I have been visiting my parents for the last week and I'm sure I have put on about a stone!!
Original post by Jack22031994

What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol I got a blue card
Original post by itssimplyme

twisted my ankle
twisted my ankle

How'd you manage that?
Reply 1595
Original post by StartSomething
I have... had.... loads of hair.

Yeah it got caught and pulled, and my whole body went cold and stiff. Ha, It's in a sensitive area. That's happened twice now, but this time was worse. Might have to take it out next time! It's just so fiddly to remove and get back in!

You forgot to quote the respeictive person for the second part of your message. :tongue:

I can't actually take my earring off, it's far too tight. I get quite a lot of slack for it and being the low self-esteem type it gets to me sometimes.
Original post by CharlieTT
How'd you manage that?

slipped down the last two steps of stairs - not looking where i was going
twisted my ankle

Oh dear :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
You forgot to quote the respeictive person for the second part of your message. :tongue:

I can't actually take my earring off, it's far too tight. I get quite a lot of slack for it and being the low self-esteem type it gets to me sometimes.

I wasn't quoting anyone. I was just randomly stating... for anyone who wanted to read it :tongue:

Haha oh dear. They can be quite tight if you have never taken them out before.

Well if you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks!
Reply 1599
Original post by ravishingrick69
lol I got a blue card

lol Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

Everyone gets blue cards, I got two already

Quick Reply

Latest