The Student Room Group

VetCam 2014

Anybody else going to VetCam this year? Booked my place last night, and can't find any threads about it (please tell me if there is one!)
It'd be nice to half know people before we get there-
Hi, I'm Lauren, and sadly/awesomely, depending on how you look at it, April 1st is my birthday, so I'll be there when I turn 17 :')
Yes! I just booked my place and I'm guessing I got on the course? I'm Natalie :smile:

EDIT: Ahhh I'll look out for somebody with balloons/a badge then and make sure I say happy birthday :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by #ChemIsCool
Anybody else going to VetCam this year? Booked my place last night, and can't find any threads about it (please tell me if there is one!)
It'd be nice to half know people before we get there-
Hi, I'm Lauren, and sadly/awesomely, depending on how you look at it, April 1st is my birthday, so I'll be there when I turn 17 :')

Hi, my name is Georgia and I am going too! I have been looking for forums or chat rooms where I could meet people before I go but haven't come across any! Happy birthday for then! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey guys I'm also going! See you there!
Reply 4
Hi I'm Lucy and I'm going too!
Reply 5
Hello everyone, I'm Georgie and I will be there too! I'm coming from Exeter in Devon :smile: did any of you go to Vetlink? It should be fun, look forward to meeting y'all!
Hey guys :smile: Im Melissa and Im going aswell, but Im pretty nervous :/ Im not too great in social situations and the thought of being with loads of new people is pretty nerving :frown: anyone else nervous? Im pretty excited aswell though haha :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by melancholyblues
Hey guys :smile: Im Melissa and Im going aswell, but Im pretty nervous :/ Im not too great in social situations and the thought of being with loads of new people is pretty nerving :frown: anyone else nervous? Im pretty excited aswell though haha :smile:

Hi Melissa :smile: I was a bit nervous when I went to Vetlink in December too... But honestly these sorts of things are great because you're with loads of like-minded people and everyone's nice. And if all else fails, work experience is always a great conversation starter for us vetty people! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it, don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending