The Student Room Group

No SFE statement received for over 2 years

I am unable to connect to the SFE website. Are there any problems with it at all? I haven't heard anything from SFE for two years or more, and have student finance loan with them. It is concerning as I used to receive statements and have had nothing at all. My correspondence address hasn't changed since my degree concluded in 2014.
(Original post by JDDPhoto)I am unable to connect to the SFE website. Are there any problems with it at all? I haven't heard anything from SFE for two years or more, and have student finance loan with them. It is concerning as I used to receive statements and have had nothing at all. My correspondence address hasn't changed since my degree concluded in 2014.

Hi @JDDPhoto,

I'm not sure why you're unable to connect to the website. Have you received any email correspondence from SFE as I normally receive emails if they need to contact me?

I've found a contact number for them, open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturday - Sunday 9am-4pm, if this helps...
0300 100 0607

Hope this helps,
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU
Original post by JDDPhoto
I am unable to connect to the SFE website. Are there any problems with it at all? I haven't heard anything from SFE for two years or more, and have student finance loan with them. It is concerning as I used to receive statements and have had nothing at all. My correspondence address hasn't changed since my degree concluded in 2014.

Hi there,

Please message our team at SLC Repayment http://m.me/SLCRepayment and they will be able to help with your query. Follow @SLCRepayment for useful information on repaying your student loan.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending