The Student Room Group

If you could only listen to the music of 3 artists, who would they be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blast Tyrant
Perry Ferry :bl:

Have you listened to Clear yet? It's nae bad
Hmm this is tricky, as there are too many i would, like 3 too many.. But my top 3 are

We The Kings
Einaudi
Imagine Dragons
Tupac
The Weeknd
Brother Ali

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) Armin van Buuren
2) Muse
3) Owl City
Lady Gaga times 3 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
1) Lady Gaga
2) Lana Del Rey
3) Britney Spears

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Guns N' Roses
3. Meat Loaf

If I had to choose just one, then Lynyrd Skynyrd. Ronnie van Zant was a very talented singer and songwriter. I'm mean you got the classics in Simple Man, Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama, but some real gems in The Ballard of Curtis Loew, Don't Ask Me No Questions, Gimme Three Steps, That Smell and You Got That Right. I could go on and on, but I digress.

Guns N' Roses is much more than simply Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, November Rain and Welcome to the Jungle. Use Your Illusion II is my favourite though. Estranged, Civil War, 14 Days, Yesterdays, Breakdown and So Fine, whilst I really enjoy Don't Damn Me, Don't Cry and Coma on the other side. I even like GNR Lies.

And Meat Loaf is just good for the soul. Bat Out of Hell, I Would Do Anything For Love (But I won't do That), Wasted Youth (Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire) and Paradise by the Dashboard Light.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67
Joy Division
The Smiths
The Fray
The Devils Rejects x3

search on youtube the devils rejects I ran . . . . .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPbWulGACI
Reply 69
Original post by Lucy96
Lady Gaga times 3 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by squeezebox13
The Devils Rejects x3

search on youtube the devils rejects I ran . . . . .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPbWulGACI

I don't get the whole "[insert artist] 3 times". You have 2 other choices, why limit it to just one?
Young JeezyDrakeThe Carters (Jay & Bee) Dont Know If Thats Two You Do Become One When You Marry...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 71
demi lovato
michael buble
1D
Pink Floyd

Two Door Cinema Club

Mount Kimbie

It was a tough choice, but I absolutely love Pink Floyd and there's more than enough to keep me entertained. The latter two I believe are producing amazing stuff so Im banking on their future releases being great!
Original post by Iamyourfather
I don't get the whole "[insert artist] 3 times". You have 2 other choices, why limit it to just one?

Because I want to :tongue:
Arcade Fire
Take That
Rufus Wainwright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Eminem
Bullet for my Valentine
Bring me the Horizon
Otis Redding
Biggie
James brown

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Hendrix
2. The Beatles
3. The strokes
Reply 78
Original post by Lucy96
Because I want to :tongue:

Erm, OK. So I presume music by Lady Gaga is all you listen to?

Original post by Charley97n
1. Hendrix
2. The Beatles
3. The strokes

Good list :yep:
Reply 79
Original post by Iamyourfather

I thought this. Even though I think I could happily listen to just my first choice only, I added two as sort of back ups, in case I fancied a change. Better to be safe than sorry in this hypothetical situation :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest