The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Accommodation for BCU January 2015 intake??

I have been given a conditional offer at BCU which I have accepted for adult nursing, but, what are my accommodation options> Please Help!!
Reply 1
Original post by JamieBryson
I have been given a conditional offer at BCU which I have accepted for adult nursing, but, what are my accommodation options> Please Help!!

I am totally in the same situation as you but intake jan for children's nursing!
I have been looking around but I think I'm just going to wait till nearer to the time!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I contacted the uni! We apply by November and they sort it out, i.e they reserve accommodation for new students! You then have to reapply for summer accommodation as we'll be studying throughout the summer, then reapply for accommodation from the end of summer to around Xmas time!
Reply 3
Hey guys, does anyone need a room at Curzon? 45 week tenancy, standard room £111 a week in Block C for the coming year? Cheapest you can get as i booked really early and i dont need it anymore as im getting an apartment now.
If you or you know someone, just let me know by inboxing me or reply to me here, as im a bit desperate to release it.
Hi, I'm also starting at BCU Jan 2015, Adult Nursing ☺️ I called up and they told me we could apply now as it falls under the 2014-2015 cohort?? Xx
Hello have you still got that space for curzn avaliable?
Original post by JamieBryson

Hie there Jamie, congrats on your offer at BCU. In terms of accommodation you can look through this site http://bit.ly/10f6jng or contact us at 0121 331 5191/5192.
Original post by Leviogorman
Hello have you still got that space for curzn avaliable?

No Hun, I wanted curzon but it wasn't an option when I applied. When I called they said it was full, I have been offered city south xx
Hi,
does anyone need student accommodation for January 2015..
I'm currently a student and im looking for someone to take over my room as I am leaving the university.
Oakmount halls, City South, BCU, £98 per week
Original post by phathaway94
Hi, I'm also starting at BCU Jan 2015, Adult Nursing ☺️ I called up and they told me we could apply now as it falls under the 2014-2015 cohort?? Xx

have your sorted out your accommodation? I am looking for as well
Original post by 09001904
have your sorted out your accommodation? I am looking for as well

Yeah Hun, staying in city south xx
I have flatmates doing child/adult nursing and I'm staying at CLV/Opal 1. In terms of distance, they say it's not too bad and it's ensuite unlike city south :smile:

Idk if there are any rooms available though :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending