The Student Room Group

Guys do u prefer girls without make up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ggmu!
Lmao thanks for the attitude. I didn't know there was this thing called tanning, thanks for informing me.

you're welcome babe:smile:))) I think you'll find your first comment was a bit rude.
& pretty sure you can't really judge what race someone is by their name... either way just to clarify, I'm white:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lraul
But I also want to look well..I' m not confident in my taste

I'm male and don't wear make-up, so I'm afraid that I can't be of much assistance.

All I can say is experiment. :wink:
I love my make up. Takes about 10 minutes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by shiva300
this is my usual make up, would be interested in opinions hahah ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390348941.666147.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your look on this picture, don't change it to more make-up, no need for it at all.
Reply 64
Original post by Ggmu!
White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

:rofl:
Reply 65
Original post by FlorianK
I love your look on this picture, don't change it to more make-up, no need for it at all.

thank you:smile: tbh I only ever put a lot of make up on if I'm feeling crap about my skin or anything, I usually try to keep it toned down:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lmao thanks for the attitude. I didn't know there was this thing called tanning, thanks for informing me.

:lol: She is a gassed asian trying to pull off that she is a lightie :rofl:

And tbh if no one wore make up we'd all be a little more considerate.
Now, I don't really wear make up much, tbh
Don't really find it necessary to wear make up on a normal colly day

Only at parties/weddings/Asian dos, but even then I rarely do (I used to though)

I find it uncomfortable and I feel it really doesn't add anything extra

But then again, I might be doing it wrong :ninja:
(edited 10 years ago)
there's this amazing thing called getting a tan, my profile picture was 3 years ago after a holiday... I have now paled back to white. The lighting in the face photo also doesn't help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you tan. I'll forever be yet another pasty british guy.

Original post by Lucy96
I love my make up. Takes about 10 minutes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure that some of my friends spend all night applying their makeup for the following morning. :tongue:
And then they claim that they haven't put too much on.

I don't want to know what they'd look like if they put a lot on...
Reply 69
Original post by Blueray2

Loool I hate those clapped little girls. I don't even get why.

These girls nowadays got so much attitude thinking they're beauty queens or some ****
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
this is literally hilarious, if I was Asian I would not be ashamed:smile: but I am white British, my name isn't actually shiva but I don't see the problem if it was! I'm not a clapped up little girl at all I just think you're being unnecessarily rude and your obnoxious behavior is pretty uncalled for. cheers for being lovely people though, you know I do post in the hope of being insulted for no reason what so ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
this is literally hilarious, if I was Asian I would not be ashamed:smile: but I am white British, my name isn't actually shiva but I don't see the problem if it was! I'm not a clapped up little girl at all I just think you're being unnecessarily rude and your obnoxious behavior is pretty uncalled for. cheers for being lovely people though, you know I do post in the hope of being insulted for no reason what so ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm, if I was talking directly about you, I'd have quoted you and told you. I wasn't. You obviously can't be a clapped Asian girl since you aren't Asian. I think you need to relax and stop being so paranoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by Ggmu!
Erm, if I was talking directly about you, I'd have quoted you and told you. I wasn't. You obviously can't be a clapped Asian girl since you aren't Asian. I think you need to relax and stop being so paranoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm, in that case who were you talking about? it seems a bit weird that your comments seem to follow on exactly from what other people have said.
Original post by Ggmu!

These girls nowadays got so much attitude thinking they're beauty queens or some ****
Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool , if they spent that much time revising the UK may actually get somewhere in terms of positive gdp growth, you get me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: I didn't make a reference to you, i was saying in general but tbh if you want, doesn't affect me either way if your asian but you could hold up a paper saying your username with your face in the pic = ultimate proof, but its your choice :tongue:
Reply 74
hmm, in that case who were you talking about? it seems a bit weird that your comments seem to follow on exactly from what other people have said.

OK Mrs. Centre of attention, I was talking about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And tbh if no one wore make up we'd all be a little more considerate.

Guys, please: no point in fighting over what ethnicity someone may or may not be :smile:
Original post by Ggmu!
OK Mrs. Centre of attention, I was talking about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: I actually wasn't but still whatever, anything to keep these people happz :colone:

Original post by nivvy21
Guys, please: no point in fighting over what ethnicity someone may or may not be :smile:

No one is read the thing before, you sound like some unofficial mod, read what was written before, more about gdp :tongue:
:lol: I actually wasn't but still whatever, anything to keep these people happz :colone:

No one is read the thing before, you sound like some unofficial mod, read what was written before, more about gdp :tongue:

I did read the whole thing, what are you referring to? gdp?

Haha, no no, im not an unofficial mod, just keeping the peace :tongue:
Reply 78
Original post by nivvy21

Lol I'd established that quite a while ago, but Mrs. Centre of attention's comprehension skills have let her down today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol I'd established that quite a while ago, but Mrs. Centre of attention's comprehension skills have let her down today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe so and fair enough :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest