The Student Room Group

Where can I play, cuddle with CATS in KEELE?

Hi All,

I am an international student studying in Keele University. It has been almost 6 months since I last hugged a cat and I miss it. It sucks staying at dorm where there aren't any pets allowed, even if you can, theres so many rules and regulations which is rather annoying.

My point is I miss being able to hug, cuddle and play with a cat. Does any of you who lives near to Keele that knows a cattery or an animal rescue organization or any pets shelter near Keele that I could visit to cure this "i miss my cats" syndrome.

There are cats roaming around in Keele but it seems like they kept running away from humans and it breaks my heart.

I MISS MY CATS BACK AT HOME!
Volunteer with an animal charity where you will be able to help the animals help make a difference to their lives.
Reply 2
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Volunteer with an animal charity where you will be able to help the animals help make a difference to their lives.

Appreciate the reply. Thank you. But do you know any animal charity that near Keele?
Original post by skylaharry
Appreciate the reply. Thank you. But do you know any animal charity that near Keele?

Sorry I don't, I am nowhere near Keele. I'm sure a quick Google search will give you the info you need. :smile:
Reply 4
I understand your problem perfectly. I also desperately miss my cats from back home in the UK (not allowed animals in my flat here in Denmark and can't afford to move). Unfortunately I react extremely badly to flea bites so I don't think volunteering at a shelter is ever going to be an option for me. :emo:
Reply 5
Original post by Ronove
I understand your problem perfectly. I also desperately miss my cats from back home in the UK (not allowed animals in my flat here in Denmark and can't afford to move). Unfortunately I react extremely badly to flea bites so I don't think volunteering at a shelter is ever going to be an option for me. :emo:

Exactly, I miss them too much. I even tried chasing the cats in my Uni but to no avail. I just miss being surrounded with cats and with Uni not making this any better, all I need is just a hug from a cat. :frown:

I actually wouldn't mind volunteering, as long as I get to be near to cats, should be alright! hehehe.

Quick Reply

Latest