The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Offer for Business and Tourism

Been to the applicant and open days and loved it but Im not sure if its my first choice, is there anyone who lives in Chester or is currently, previously or potential a student of Tourism and Business there, wasnt able to get a good idea of what its like to live there and the dos and donts
Reply 1
Hello! I am Marisa and I am a 2year student of Tourism and Business at University of Chester! I lived in Chester during my first year and loved!( I travel now from Manchester, due to my part-time job decided to stay home this year).
Chester It is a lovely city and I can guaranty you will make a lot of friends as everyone in Chester is very nice and friendly.
Like you I didn't had much information or idea how life in Chester would be or about the course as well, but I instantly made my choice during my open day in Chester, and today I still 100% sure I made the right decision! The course is great I do enjoy it a lot all the teachers are very friendly and helpful. What I really love about the teachers is that they know every single student that makes me feel special not just a number and you can count on them for any help you need.There is also many places you can get help for your assignments, academic writing and other new skills that you may want to develop. Chester also offers a lot of travel opportunity you can study abroad in many different countries including Australia and Canada!! I am even going to Lion for a work base- learning in May for 5 weeks! As tourism student you probably will enjoy the travel opportunities!
Hope I did help! Any other questions let me know!
Marisa
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending