The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ronove
In what way would the person with the 36A bra have 'the same sized boobs' as someone who wears a 32C?

A person with an A cup only has a certain... protrusion... of breast tissue, giving the impression of a certain size, regardless of whether the measurement of your back/ribs underneath said protrusion is 30 or 38. We judge breast size according to how significant this protrusion is.

So unless you're telling me you, unlike the rest of society, judge breast size exclusively in grams, I don't see how what you're saying is true at all.

It's hard to explain. What you say is true, but the volume of boob will be the same for someone with a 32C as it would for a 36A as in... It would constitute the same amount of hand full... They would just appear smaller for the 36A in proportion to the rest of her. So yeah I guess they would look smaller but actually be the same size... If that makes sense. Here is a diagram that sort of illustrates it..

Reply 81
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
It's hard to explain. What you say is true, but the volume of boob will be the same for someone with a 32C as it would for a 36A as in... It would constitute the same amount of hand full... They would just appear smaller for the 36A in proportion to the rest of her. So yeah I guess they would look smaller but actually be the same size... If that makes sense. Here is a diagram that sort of illustrates it..

As I said, we don't measure breast 'size' in volume. Your diagram is factual, but irrelevant.
Reply 82
Well as my bf says - "any more than a handful is a waste" lol
What is the ideal size? I feel too large with my 30FFs. My flatmate was a 34A and I remember looking at her bras on the drying rack and thinking they looked tiny.

30E maybe?
Original post by honeyandlemon
What is the ideal size? I feel too large with my 30FFs. My flatmate was a 34A and I remember looking at her bras on the drying rack and thinking they looked tiny.

30E maybe?

I like my 30FFs. I think the ideal size changes for each woman. My general consensus is all boobs are nice boobs. I'm much happier being a 30FF than a 30H that I was though, so I think like I said it's subjective
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I like my 30FFs. I think the ideal size changes for each woman. My general consensus is all boobs are nice boobs. I'm much happier being a 30FF than a 30H that I was though, so I think like I said it's subjective

Where do you get bikinis from?
Most males are just grateful to see boobs at all regardless if they're massive or tiny haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
My girlfriend has small boobs and wears a 34B bra, but they are perfect for me, and they fit so well with the rest of her petite frame. I personally prefer smaller boobs, as I think they have a better shape and feel nicer. That's just me though, I'm sure most people prefer big boobs, idk why - they just get in the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't mind to be honest. I like petite women :colone:
I'm gonna go ahead and remove my comment on this lmao
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by a-beebuzz
Hi,

This is for both guys and girls. I'm looking for genuine opinions on tiny boobs. What do you think in general about them? Do they bother you, do they look attractive/bad? Discuss.

I'm 21 next week and only just fill out a 30A. It bloody sucks. I'm a UK size 6-8 and 5ft 4 so I am quite small yet I am a total health and fitness freak so I am very well toned.

Cheers!

I've have always found small breasts incredibly sexy. I have no idea what a 30A size is, but I'm sure it's perfect. Cheers.
I think small boobs are ok but not actually flat chested. There is a big difference. Small boobs = fine. No boobs = ick..
some blokes prefer boobs some ass.
Personally I'm ass man! so as long as you got 'some' boobs not just a chest, its fine.
Reply 93
Original post by a-beebuzz
Hi,

This is for both guys and girls. I'm looking for genuine opinions on tiny boobs. What do you think in general about them? Do they bother you, do they look attractive/bad? Discuss.

I'm 21 next week and only just fill out a 30A. It bloody sucks. I'm a UK size 6-8 and 5ft 4 so I am quite small yet I am a total health and fitness freak so I am very well toned.

Cheers!

Nothing to be worried about :smile:

(Personally I don't like large busts, it makes them less sexy tbh)
Reply 94
Original post by Oldcon1953
I've have always found small breasts incredibly sexy. I have no idea what a 30A size is, but I'm sure it's perfect. Cheers.

30A is the smallest bra size possible

(OK it was, i've just discovered a 28AA. Smaller than that = no boobs?)
I think it's more about how you look as a whole.
Reply 96
Boobs are boobs. Small or big, everyone loves boobs.
Kate Hudson before boob job... enough said. She's beautiful.
Reply 98
Small boobs ar not feminine which doesn't matter, you can live off the image of being an innocent woman. Big boobs have a slutty perception, which guys like. You don't want to attract all men, you only need one. So what's your problem?
There are natural, "gifts", that women possess, and certain,"talents," they can acquire which render breast size irrelevant. And Yes, BUTTS, butts are the main thing.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending