The Student Room Group

Fear of being alone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by majmuh24
My sleeping pattern is fine. It's not the relaxing that I have a problem with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey buddy, been suffering this all my life :smile:
Sometimes it gets so extreme.. well I don't wanna' talk about it. But I have horrible thoughts sometimes and it kills.
It has gotten better in the past 2 years but that's widely due to my girlfriend.

Sometimes it's worth talking to someone and I wouldn't go unheard if I were you. It may consume you :frown:
This made me think of what your saying.

http://youtu.be/5HbYScltf1c
Hey, how you doing :smile:

It's good to finally meet someone who has the same issue as me, makes me seem a bit less weird :s-smilie: I don't think mine's quite that extreme, but I do feel really uncomfortable and sometimes really scared as well :frown:

May I ask how you managed to deal with it before you got a girlfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally I would go on Omegle or Runescape where I could make friends that were in America.
The nights were the hardest so I would have people to talk to (believe me there are a lot like us) when it was the night and I was all alone.
But eventually I grew too old for that, so I went and saw counselling for a year, it was really helpful and free. I would come out of there throwing rainbows and I felt that my life was full of people.

I couldn't talk to my real life friends as they wouldn't understand, so it was nice having someone anonymous to talk to.
This is not something you should be scared of, because you don't have to live with it.
In the worst case scenario, even when you feel like you're completely alone...

I'll stand by you :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by Secretnerd123
If you have God in your life, you'll never feel alone :smile:

This is legitimately one of the only reasons why people believe in God. Wishful thinking brings comfort.
Youre never alone. There's always ghosts around you. If you concentrate and listen really closely in the dark you can hear them
This isn't The Sixth Sense or something :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now you realise how youre acting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending