The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Early Years

Is anyone studying Early Years BA(Hons) at Huddersfield university?
Reply 1
I am!!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied for primary and I've got an interview next week, do you know what happens when you go to the school?
Reply 3
Do you mean for the interview? I'm not sure I never got an interview! Good luck. Hope all goes well
Reply 4
Original post by amyds
Do you mean for the interview? I'm not sure I never got an interview! Good luck. Hope all goes well

Yeah I have an interview at a school in the morning to be observed whilst reading a book to reception age children. Then at the lockside building in the afternoon for a one to one interview and something to do with a poem and an object to say how I would use it to teach! Intense or what. That's for Teacher Training, Primary Education (early years and key stage 1) is that the same course?
Reply 5
I don't think so. I just applied for early years! I think they're two different courses. Is Huddersfield going to be your firm choice?
Reply 6
Original post by amyds
I don't think so. I just applied for early years! I think they're two different courses. Is Huddersfield going to be your firm choice?

Depending on Hallam, I think it will be my insurance, I live about an hour away and I'm too old to stay in student digs lol
Reply 7
I am!! :-)
Reply 8
Original post by charlielm
I am!! :-)

Me too! Is huddersfield your firm choice? :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah, I've already got my grades so I accepted the offer last night :-)
Reply 10
Yeah, I've already got my grades so I accepted the offer last night :-)

Ooo well done! I'm deciding between Huddersfield and Manchester met! What accommodation you been looking at?
Reply 11
Original post by amyds
Ooo well done! I'm deciding between Huddersfield and Manchester met! What accommodation you been looking at?

Snap, but I choose Huddersfield so I could move from home! :-)
Snow Island or Aspley Halls x
Reply 12
Snap, but I choose Huddersfield so I could move from home! :-)
Snow Island or Aspley Halls x

Yeah I'm leaning towards Huddersfield it looks really nice! Aaa I think I'm going to go to storthes! X
Reply 13
Original post by amyds
Yeah I'm leaning towards Huddersfield it looks really nice! Aaa I think I'm going to go to storthes! X

Well that was my first choice, but then I noticed how far from the uni it was! Then my friend told me about them two :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending