The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool john moores IM marsh campus

Scroll to see replies

I'm studying Food Design Technology at IM Marsh and I'm staying at Apollo Court, is anyone else? :smile: x
Liverpool
Reply 41
Original post by Lucybell21
Hello :smile: I'm studying Education studies and pe next year (September 2014) and was wondering if anyone is studying the same course or are studying on IM marsh?

Let me know! :smile:

Hellooooo! Im studying on I.M Marsh campus!! I'm doing ed studies & early years. What accommodation you staying in? :-)
Reply 42
Original post by sholouflo
Woo! Hahah, see you in September:wink:! And I haven't actually got my accommodation yet, but I've applied for grand central too!! :smile: yey x

Hahaha you will :P
Aww let me know if your staying at grand central!! :biggrin: x
Reply 43
Original post by hollyemma
Hahaha you will :P
Aww let me know if your staying at grand central!! :biggrin: x

I will do defo! :smile: x
Reply 44
Original post by sholouflo
I will do defo! :smile: x

Good good!! See you in sept!! :biggrin: xx
Hey I'm studying Early Childhood Studies and staying in Grand Central :smile:
Original post by shannontrick
Hey I'm studying Early Childhood Studies and staying in Grand Central :smile:

Hey, I'm studying Early Childhood Studies too! But staying at Apollo Court :tongue: See you there!
Reply 47
I'm studying Primary Education at I.M Marsh and staying in North Western Halls.
Original post by Sophiealice96
Hey, I'm studying Early Childhood Studies too! But staying at Apollo Court :tongue: See you there!

Aw yay finally someone doing my course :smile: I'm so excited! Where are you from?
Newcastle! :P you?
Aw yay finally someone doing my course :smile: I'm so excited! Where are you from?

Newcastle :P you?
Original post by Sophiealice96
Newcastle :P you?

Northern Ireland :smile:
hey, ill be studying maths and education at LJMU in september this year, is anyone else? :smile::smile:
I'm thinking of doing food design and technology here is it good? it the course quite easy or hard? is it quite similar to A level food? Sorry i just wanted to find out more about it :smile:
Original post by Lilyjfisher
I'm thinking of doing food design and technology here is it good? it the course quite easy or hard? is it quite similar to A level food? Sorry i just wanted to find out more about it :smile:

I'm doing this course and don't really know anything about it either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by Lauren_ellams
hey, ill be studying maths and education at LJMU in september this year, is anyone else? :smile::smile:

oh me!!!! Haven't officially accepted but always good to know someone in the same course!
oh hey! and i know yeah better to know some people so that its not awkward!
:smile:
Northern Ireland :smile:

Aw nice! So travelling quite far then :tongue: I'm so excited!
Original post by Lucybell21
Hello :smile: I'm studying Education studies and pe next year (September 2014) and was wondering if anyone is studying the same course or are studying on IM marsh?

Let me know! :smile:

Hi,
Yes i am studying the same course as you and i am at the IM Marsh campus! Are you living away or staying at home?
Original post by Shannonroberts
Block C, flat 270!

I'm at Block C 283. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending