The Student Room Group

Accommodation for Summer Interns in London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by radidin91
Whatcha you got?

1 double bedroom in a four bed flat, in Island gardens so 15 minutes on the dlr to canary wharf.
Reply 21
Original post by Nicole25
Room available in 2 bed flat at Paris Gardens in Southwark, 239GBP per week, bills included, from May, 1st to September, 11th.

Do you still have a room? Thanks.
Reply 22
Original post by angelnell
Double room, in a four bed flat 2mins walk from island gardens dlr x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. Do you still have a room?
Reply 23
How do people usually arrange a private room flatshare (no agency costs involved)?
I can't see any situation where I would bank transfer money to the other party before actually going to live there and i'm pretty sure the other party would want assurance that I will actually live there...
Reply 24
Original post by uxa595
How do people usually arrange a private room flatshare (no agency costs involved)?
I can't see any situation where I would bank transfer money to the other party before actually going to live there and i'm pretty sure the other party would want assurance that I will actually live there...

I imagine you pay by cash
Reply 25
As a landlady I take a small deposit...say £50 ..deductible from rent on arrival...forfeited if no show..this then shows comitment from prospective renter and is not too much to lose if a scam!
Original post by gery2010
Hey guys, I am looking for options for renting an apartment this summer while I am interning in London. Anything you'd recommend? I'd want something with a gym/pool either around or within the apartment building. Will be working in Canary Wharf so probably looking around East London.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

We have a lovely double room available for the summer just a 5min walk from Canary Wharf!

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/westferry/4918139
A fellow summer intern here. I start at the end of June and finish in September. I am not from London and
am puzzled about renting a place for a couple of months. How do people manage that remotely? I'd prefer to
live with random people because all official accommodation is just so expensive and am not very needy.

Any pointers?
Reply 28
Airbnb. Plenty of offers in London, any area of your interest, generally good looking, decent flats with cool people, also cheaper than any kind of overpriced student halls.
Do try to sign the contract with your landlord for those 10 weeks, you'll save 10% or so on Airbnb fee.
Reply 29
I've got a room in Camden (zone 2) available from the end of June till beginning of September. PM for details!
Reply 30
Hi,
I have an ensuite room to let from July 02 to August 26. The rent per week is £255 and the deposit is £200. It is 6-7 mins walk from Vauxhall Station. The accommodation has a gym, cinema, swimming pool, music room, laundry room, and fast internet. All bills are included.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
I'm with you!

But I need to find the cheapest place I can find.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending