The Student Room Group

Attractive talents?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Silver Arrows
No one likes footballers :cry2:

Seems everyone's into these douchey artsy people. Shame.

You need to change your hobby clearly. Footballers are the douche bags. :tongue:
1. Musical or at least appreciates it
2. Can cook
3. Outdoorsy and enjoys playing sports, doesn't necessarily have to be good at them
Singing/dancing/good writer
Being a ninja. Or good at Kung-Fu. I'm not picky.
An athletic guy who takes care of his body. I work hard so I would like a guy who does the same, just for the compatibility lol. I'm not attracted to the guitar playing/singing type at all.
Reply 25
Musical or something else creative
Can cook
Clever
Original post by Maximillion.
You need to change your hobby clearly. Footballers are the douche bags. :tongue:

If girls are really in to good at dancing, creative arty guys then I'm royally screwed :cry2:
Reply 27
I like people who are balanced. No expectation for interests to be balanced; just priorities. At least, the way I view it, balancing one's priorities is more of a talent than a skill that can be learnt.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by IqraHaq
Someone sporty

what sports ?
Reply 29
If girls are really in to good at dancing, creative arty guys then I'm royally screwed :cry2:

hahaha agreed look at the quote beneath us lol ….

Original post by JennaEmBee
Singing/dancing/good writer
Reply 30
Original post by Maximillion.

yeah i bet they are compared to the skinny social retards us footballers must be god awful .
A woman who can cook, dance, and talk dirty (if that counts as a talent) :colone:
Can cook
Can sing/play an instrument
Can dance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by seyrose
I do like a guy who can ride a horse, if only so we have something in common. I love horse riding :biggrin:

A guy who can shoot, for the same reason. They would have to be gracious in defeat, though huehuehue

well... that's a coincidence - I'm an alright shot (with guns and archery) - and I'm not bad at riding a horse - and I'm used to defeat
Reply 34

same... I think most guys are
Reply 35
mathematical brilliance
Reply 36
Original post by flyyoufools
1. Musical or at least appreciates it
2. Can cook
3. Outdoorsy and enjoys playing sports, doesn't necessarily have to be good at them

"fly you fools!" - great line from a great film
No one likes footballers :cry2:

Seems everyone's into these douchey artsy people. Shame.

yes, let alone amercan footballers.
Original post by Robbie242
mathematical brilliance

this is sad, man.
Reply 39
Original post by alow
1. Eats medium rare steak like a boss.

That is all I look for.

medium rare?!?!?!?!?! - BLASPHEMY - rare all the way man

Quick Reply

Latest