The Student Room Group

Can I get Microsoft Office for free?

Anyone know if and how I can get Microsoft Office for free (legally)?

I know some universities offer it through dream spark, but it doesn't seem to be available from my university.
Reply 1
Original post by al3ks

I know some universities offer it through dream spark, but it doesn't seem to be available from my university.

try the student discounted version
Original post by al3ks

Ask someone for their product key (most people won't have used it completely)

For example, I have a product key for Office 365 Home Premium for five computers, but I only have one computer to use it on (but I can't give it away; I've already promised to give it to a friend)
Reply 3
Original post by Applequestria
Ask someone for their product key (most people won't have used it completely)

For example, I have a product key for Office 365 Home Premium for five computers, but I only have one computer to use it on (but I can't give it away; I've already promised to give it to a friend)

5 - 2 = 3

:rolleyes:
Original post by al3ks

No you can't.
Original post by 391iady
try the student discounted version

That's not free is it.
Reply 6
Original post by majmuh24
There are certain ways I know, but none of them are really legal :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I worked for microsoft (office), I would immediately request that you showed a proof of purchase of your MO. :cool:
Try alternatives like Open Office, I had it for a while it's not that bad. Or if you really want Microsoft office just fork out and buy it it's worth it in the long term.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by majmuh24
LOL, mine is like 5/6 years old and came with the ****ty PC that I got, never got round to updating it :tongue: All I'm saying is that I know how to get it for free :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You naughty. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending