The Student Room Group

Things have slipped between us

I am 15 and there is this girl that I like.

We used to share a class together. We got on really well and we used to flirt with each other and one time she used some excuse to touch my arm. Before we could take things further we moved into our new year and don't share any classes. We decided to talk on facebook. Due to exams this stopped in December. last tuesday I decided to talk with her and ask her how her prelims went. We didn't get to speak long as she had to go. From the way she talked as well it suggests our friendship has slipped. I was thinking this Tuesday (exactly week from last time talked) I would ask if we could meet up. I have a few questions and I will number them

1. Is this a good idea to try and get us closer again?
2. Should I ask to meet her at lunchtime or after school?
3. There is not much to do in our town no cinema or anything like that. Will I just take her to a coffee shop or something like that?
Original post by oZombiex2

1. Is this a good idea to try and get us closer again?

It's worth a go; what do you have to lose?

2. Should I ask to meet her at lunchtime or after school?

After school- means that if it going well you're not just confined to 1 hour together. Would be annoying it was going great but you then had to go back to school right in the middle.

3. There is not much to do in our town no cinema or anything like that. Will I just take her to a coffee shop or something like that?

Coffee shop is a good plan- can't really go wrong with that.

Key thing: you've got to keep sustained momentum here. So if the first meet up goes well, make sure you keep seeing her. No more not speaking to her for months on end. Also don't rely on facebook; face to face has far far more value when it comes to forming meaningful relationships whether they be romantic or just friendship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending