The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni applicants 2014!

Hiya :smile: I was just wondering if anyone on here is going to University of Stirling in September? I'm a bit nervous and thought it'd help if I sort of knew what some other people think about it. I'll be doing psychology there and hopefully staying at Willow Court :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by Gemma_G
Hiya :smile: I was just wondering if anyone on here is going to University of Stirling in September? I'm a bit nervous and thought it'd help if I sort of knew what some other people think about it. I'll be doing psychology there and hopefully staying at Willow Court :smile:

Thanks!

Hey, I'm really considering accepting stirling for Psychology and I would hopefully we staying at Willow Court as well :smile:
Reply 2
Hey, I'm doing psychology at Stirling, not yet made a decision regarding accommodation :smile:
Reply 3
Im studying Psychology. Was hoping to be staying in Willow or Beech Court but both are full so staying in Fraser of Allander.
Reply 4
Hey, hope you all got the results you wanted so who is going to Stirling in September then? :smile: hope to see you all there!!

Quick Reply

Latest