The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling University- Placement year!

Hey everyone!

I'm currently exploring the idea of applying for a placement year at the University of Stirling. I'm a wildlife conservation student at Kent Uni, and I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with a placement year at Stirling (or knows anyone who does).

Also, I'm on the lookout for shared student housing off-campus. Any tips on finding housemates or group chats for housing?
Your insights would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks a bunch for any advice you can share! 😊
no
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by alishaaawan
Hey everyone!

I'm currently exploring the idea of applying for a placement year at the University of Stirling. I'm a wildlife conservation student at Kent Uni, and I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with a placement year at Stirling (or knows anyone who does).

Also, I'm on the lookout for shared student housing off-campus. Any tips on finding housemates or group chats for housing?
Your insights would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks a bunch for any advice you can share! 😊

Hi!

I did not do a placement year at Stirling, however, I did move to Cardiff for my placement year. I found Facebook groups to be the best way to find shared student accommodation! I just searched the area followed by 'student accommodation' and quite a few groups popped up. There were also a few options advertised on Spare Room so that may also be worth checking out!

I hope this helps,
Florence (Lancaster University student ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest