The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
Because they have features which are considered attractive by a lot of guys. Too bad it isn't the same with us Oriental guys, especially when it comes to white girls liking us. :sad:

they have flat noses
I wonder if these racist threads will ever stop. Talking about 'which one is prettier/what do people like most' as if we are discussing Blackberry vs iPhone. Log out please.
Reply 62
I dont find chinese, japanese or korean girls sexually appeling. They all look same to me and I have a strage brother sister felling toward them.
Reply 63
Original post by driftawaay
I wonder if these racist threads will ever stop. Talking about 'which one is prettier/what do people like most' as if we are discussing Blackberry vs iPhone. Log out please.

You log out first then we will follow you.
Reply 64
East Asian girls are like forbidden fruit to me! On tha bucket list and that..
Reply 65

probably not

idiots gon idiot

I agree entirely. I understand that we all have our preferences, but why the need to share them with the world and, in the process, upsetting a lot of young people online who do not necessarily conform to Eurocentric standards of beauty.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Blutooth
I agree entirely. I understand that we all have our preferences, but why the need to share them with the world and, in the process, upsetting a lot of young people online who do not necessarily conform to Eurocentric standards of beauty.

The problem is, it isn't just one thread, there are new racists threads like this on here like every day. People are obsessed. It's like they are discussing dog breeds or something.
Reply 68
east asian girls aren't easy at least not for me *cry* there are many attractive east asian girls imo. i don't have "yellow fever" either
The problem is, it isn't just one thread, there are new racists threads like this on here like every day. People are obsessed. It's like they are discussing dog breeds or something.

"My favourite breed is the green mountain pug. I like them because of their big eyes and soft skin."
Liking black women : jungle fever
Liking Asian women : yellow fever
Liking white women : hepatitis B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Don't know where the innocence idea comes from it's clearly their standard of beauty to look like children but it doesn't mean they are actually innocent by nature they are like any other woman. My ex Chinese friend slept with over 40 guys by the age of 20 and people assumed she was quiet and submissive and her dad thought she was a virgin and she used to go on to me about how immoral Western people are and how men of other races only want white women for sex.. Give me a break.
Attraction is subjective. However, I'm guessing that the men who are interested in them specifically are generally more interested in petite and 'cute' girls. There is also the 'exotic' factor to consider and many guys/girls are becoming increasingly interested in manga and anime, which, could lead them to be attracted to the culture that Asian girls inhibit.
Reply 73
Excuse me, my friend is chinese (a lot of chinese people says she looks mixed race though) and she has had loads of good looking guys crush on her (and not me) not even gonna lie. You're probs so insecure about urself, I would like to know what you look like.
Original post by kitsreal
I am a guy and I don't see the fascination.
So many guys have what is referred to as "yellow fever".

East asian girls are attractive, but you find attractive girls from all races. But when it comes down to chest and their ass, honestly, there is not much there compared to for example, white girls... And I personally find that the facial features of White, Italian, Moroccan etc a lot more attractive..

By the way, we are talking about every day girls, not models. I do not want to see pictures of asian girls because they are most likely models.

So any guys who have this fetish, why do you love asian girls so much?
This is not a troll post and it is not meant to be offensive.

One: They don't
Two: You'd be delusional if you thought that's all what guys look for. Its clear that they don't merely look for that if there going for east asain girls. Jesus, the media really does have profound effects on the way people really do think.
Three: Just to point out, I hate threads like these. Theirs literally no correlation between the two maaaaan. Like Jesus, maybe its just where you live guys are going out with east-asain girls, or your friends. Honestly, use your ****ing brain it aint rocket science-don't get too hung up on this **** either, love knows no limits and beauty is in the eye of the beholder-not in the colour of someones skin.
i am acc dyingnngng this post is the funniest **** ever omf.
righteo so i'm a chinese-korean girl and i get a lot of guys asking me out (why tf do i sound so up my own ass and trus me i don't make it 'easy' according to some people lmaoO) but then again it's the same with my friends be it black white brown they all get quite a few asking them out you can't really say which race you prefer i guess because if you say you don't like white people for example and you see a white person you find extremely attractive you're not gonna be like "nah i don't find white people attractive so i must not be attracted to this one" like have you guys even tried to talk to that person of the other race and see their PERSONALITY instead rofl you're all funni af

guys y'all need to relax and enjoy life see someone you like? enjoy their company instead of rating their boobs and ass out of 10 :////////
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 76
Hehe...but these east asian girls are cute as small cats. I even find the guys a bit cute (im straight btw)....in a babyish way. :smile:
Reply 77
I'm a South east asian girl. Tbh I feel sad when some of caucasians looking down at us. Maybe we don't attractive as east asian girls, but please just stop comparing us and stop racism.
Dude, do you just like girls for boobs and butts? Because that's basic!
Original post by kitsreal
I am a guy and I don't see the fascination.
So many guys have what is referred to as "yellow fever".

East asian girls are attractive, but you find attractive girls from all races. But when it comes down to chest and their ass, honestly, there is not much there compared to for example, white girls... And I personally find that the facial features of White, Italian, Moroccan etc a lot more attractive..

By the way, we are talking about every day girls, not models. I do not want to see pictures of asian girls because they are most likely models.

So any guys who have this fetish, why do you love asian girls so much?
This is not a troll post and it is not meant to be offensive.

They thicc?

Latest

Trending

Trending