The Student Room Group

What do people find so appealing about Benedict Cumberbatch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ManifoldManifest
He looks sort of like one of those Grey aliens.

This. :rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Considering I hardly watch it, no, that's not it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hardly watches it > has the DVD box set.
Reply 22
Because Sherlock, his character more than the show, was a huge help to me when it first came out. His voice is amazing, and the characters I've seen him play are pretty cool, which means he's gone from being weirdly attractive to super-hot in my mind.
Original post by redbull55
Hardly watches it > has the DVD box set.

No I don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I remember a YouTube comment saying people like him because he's a gentleman, so there's that
Probably because he's on Sherlock. He seems pretty average imo, nothing wrong with that
Cheekbones
Reply 27
He's not my type.

No beard is a nono. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's one of those people who you have to see act first and then you find him attractive. Its his mannerisms and way of talking that are most attractive. The people who are most attractive in my opinion aren't conventionally good looking or societies opinion of 'hot' but rather the people who know how to speak and present themselves well.

I can't speak for his personality as I don't know him, so by default can't have any kind of valid opinion on that.

But yeah, I think he's cool and I enjoy his acting.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by redbull55
I don't know but you should clear out your inbox.

Yeah its full. What can i say, im just so popular around here

Spoiler

Original post by missfats
He's not my type.

No beard is a nono. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you know the deal :five:
I don't find him attractive, not even in War Horse.

Dat uniform.
It's all because of Sherlock..the way he speaks and acts in that is what makes a lot of people attracted to him and I guess some people don't realise that he isn't like that in real life..maybe?
I don't know, he's just... attractive...
Reply 35
I find him attractive too. That voice, and that acting.
I only saw him on Sherlock and his character and his charisma attracted me. I think I wouldn't find him attractive if I saw him on interview or randomly on TV which means in reality I am attracted to his personality to 'Sherlock', not him..
Reply 36
Original post by Secretnerd123
I just don't understand why so many young girls are obsessed with him on twitter. Is it because they find him attractive? I personally don't think he is attractive at all.

I'm a man but like his style---the Sherlock he plays is a consummate gentleman and dresses and talks like one. Certainly better than the American version on Elementary.

For instance, both are junkies, but the Elementary version dresses in shabby clothes and has a live-in addiction coach, whereas the BBC version is well-dressed and has the sense to keep quiet about his visits to the crack house.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 37
I just don't understand why so many young girls are obsessed with him on twitter. Is it because they find him attractive? I personally don't think he is attractive at all.

I'm on your side with this. Not only that but he comes off as really obnoxious and threatened to leave the UK because he thinks he is discriminated against for being posh.
His eyes are beautiful... Benedict-s-Eyes-benedict-cumberbatch-30840195-500-410.png
Also cheekbones
Also hair ruffles in Sherlock Series 3
Also everything

Sorry... *fangirl moment*
Reply 39
Lol you know the deal :five:

Omg how can these girls actually like him! Oh my..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest