The Student Room Group

What do people find so appealing about Benedict Cumberbatch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Don't like him
Original post by AdaLovelace
His eyes are beautiful... Benedict-s-Eyes-benedict-cumberbatch-30840195-500-410.png
Also cheekbones
Also hair ruffles in Sherlock Series 3
Also everything

Sorry... *fangirl moment*

:nah: i just can't seem to see what you see in him.
His brilliant acting and the way his personalitycomes across in the media

It makes him hot!!!!
Reply 43
So heres a picture of him with his parents

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1010346752/nm0893243?ref_=nm_phs_md_1

Whilst at first glance you'd say he's more like his dad his mum, Wanda Ventham was a big actress in the 60s and 70s, in just about everything. She too had an indefinable something, a presence and air about her that seemed to transcend conventional attractiveness.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Secretnerd123
I just don't understand why so many young girls are obsessed with him on twitter. Is it because they find him attractive? I personally don't think he is attractive at all.

I don't understand people who post questions like this and I don't mean to be rude btw.
Everyone likes different things/qualities because its subjective, so many people like Justin Bieber but look at what an ******* he is.

You wouldn't understand because you cant see it the way other people see Benedict. I don't think Benedict is special but i know that these things are subjective and people have various features/attributes they like in people that based on statistics are likely to deviate from yours.
Reply 45
He's a good actor and he seems like a nice bloke, but he is a bit strange-looking.
He's not conventionally attractive looking, but I personally love how his voice sounds.

And as Sherlock he is amazing.
Reply 47
I wish I had his deep voice, preferably his dragon voice in The Hobbit. That would be epic.
Reply 48
I honestly don't find him attractive either. Him and Matt Smith are probably the 2 celebs I don't see what the big deal is with :confused:
Original post by redbull55
Basically, he's plastered all over your TV screen, so you're brainwashed into liking him.

If that was what made people attractive then you'd have women swooning over their attraction to, say, Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redferry
I'm on your side with this. Not only that but he comes off as really obnoxious and threatened to leave the UK because he thinks he is discriminated against for being posh.

Seriously? :biggrin:

What a complete fanny.

EDIT - It's true :laugh:
Reply 51
I don't get why people find him attractive either.
He really does remind me of an alien. I don't know I think it's something about his eyes and his nose.
He's just really strange looking.
1780758_1420536384852478_352485168_n.jpg
dat khan hair
Reply 53
Original post by Wilfred Little
Seriously? :biggrin:

What a complete fanny.

EDIT - It's true :laugh:

I don't make a habit of lying! :tongue:
Reply 54
Original post by Secretnerd123
I just don't understand why so many young girls are obsessed with him on twitter. Is it because they find him attractive? I personally don't think he is attractive at all.

That is a very interesting question ... I am a fan and it started when I saw him on Graham Norton. I just thought he came across as a lovely down to earth funny guy. Just really nice and his personality made him appear more attractive :smile:
Original post by hali0112
That is a very interesting question ... I am a fan and it started when I saw him on Graham Norton. I just thought he came across as a lovely down to earth funny guy. Just really nice and his personality made him appear more attractive :smile:

When he ran up to his fans? I thought that was nice as well.
Well, what you find attractive may not be so beautiful to someone else.

Let people get on with who they like.
Reply 57
I think he is very attractive especially when he does the Chewbacca impression !

[video="youtube;OuMQYFDAPyc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMQYFDAPyc[/video]
He's no Jeremy Brett :colone: (no homo)
Reply 59
Original post by Wilfred Little
When he ran up to his fans? I thought that was nice as well.

Yeahh that was the episode, the one with Chris Pine on it too. Chris Pine I'd say was more physically attractive but Benedict Cumberbatch was nicer which made me like him/notice him more :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest