The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE vs Warwick

I have an offer from LSE to study Politics and Philosophy, but am awaiting an offer/rejection from Warwick to study Philosophy, Politics, and Economics.
If I got a rejection from Warwick, it would make this decision much easier!
I like the contents of each degree equally, and want to base my decision on employment prospects after completion of my degree.
Does anyone have any information/opinions in the reputation of these two degrees/universities from an employment perspective?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by ffionm
I have an offer from LSE to study Politics and Philosophy, but am awaiting an offer/rejection from Warwick to study Philosophy, Politics, and Economics.
I like the contents of each degree equally, and want to base my decision on employment prospects after completion of my degree.
Does anyone have any information/opinions in the reputation of these two degrees/universities from an employment perspective?
Thanks!

depends on what job. I'd personally go LSE if you want to work internationally as it is more famous, but Warwick is VERY good.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by ffionm
Thanks!

LSE will give you better employment prospects but Warwick is very good too. LSE has world-famous Politics, Philosophy and Economics departments - which are better regarded than those at Warwick. That being said, there will be no shortage of Warwick PPEist's doing impressive things.

Perhaps think about course structure and what you want to study - I imagine you'll be restricted in how much Econ you can do at LSE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending