The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds met accommodation!!

I start studying at the Headingley campus in September 2014. I cant decide which accommodation Carnegie village or either opal 1 or 2? Carnegie village is convenient because its on the campus but I'm thinking I would rather opal as its closer to the city and night life and more sociable? opinions please help??
Original post by lottieN
I start studying at the Headingley campus in September 2014. I cant decide which accommodation Carnegie village or either opal 1 or 2? Carnegie village is convenient because its on the campus but I'm thinking I would rather opal as its closer to the city and night life and more sociable? opinions please help??

Hi Lottie, Carnegie Village is actually fully booked but we still have rooms available at Opal 1 & 2. As you said it's a very sociable hall so you should enjoy it there if that's what you're after :smile:

Buses to Headingley Campus run regularly through the day and the journey takes about 25 mins.

If you have any other questions about Opal let me know.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by leedsmetaccomm
Hi Lottie, Carnegie Village is actually fully booked but we still have rooms available at Opal 1 & 2. As you said it's a very sociable hall so you should enjoy it there if that's what you're after :smile:

Buses to Headingley Campus run regularly through the day and the journey takes about 25 mins.

If you have any other questions about Opal let me know.

Oh your joking! guess that makes my decision easier, I was looking at what other people said about accommodation who are studying at Headingley campus. Other people said that Kirkstall brewery is located closer to the campus I just don't know if its as popular.

I was going to wait till I attended an applicant day to see which accommodation appealed most to me before booking but I don't want to miss out on being able to get a room might have to make a decision quicker!!
Original post by lottieN
Oh your joking! guess that makes my decision easier, I was looking at what other people said about accommodation who are studying at Headingley campus. Other people said that Kirkstall brewery is located closer to the campus I just don't know if its as popular.

I was going to wait till I attended an applicant day to see which accommodation appealed most to me before booking but I don't want to miss out on being able to get a room might have to make a decision quicker!!

We still have plenty of rooms available at both Kirkstall and Opal so you don't need to rush too much. When is your applicant day?
Reply 4
We still have plenty of rooms available at both Kirkstall and Opal so you don't need to rush too much. When is your applicant day?

Ok thanks, my applicant day is on the 29th March.
Original post by lottieN
Ok thanks, my applicant day is on the 29th March.

Both Opal and Kirkstall will be available to view on that day so definitely have a good look at both and see which you prefer :smile:
Reply 6
Both Opal and Kirkstall will be available to view on that day so definitely have a good look at both and see which you prefer :smile:

Thankyou, I think its the only way Im going to decide which one to go for!! Are they booking up fast?
We still have plenty of rooms at both accommodations left so no rush. We tend to find that rooms start to book up more quickly around Easter time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending