The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Looking to meet people who are going to Uni of Leeds this year!!

Heyyyyy! I’m interested in meeting people and making friends with others who are planning to go to Leeds this year September!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
hey same! what course did you apply for?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Huzam001
hey same! what course did you apply for?

Heyyy!! I applied for mental health nursing, wbu??
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ElleSani34

i got into medicine with a foundation year!! have you decided on your accommodation?

i got into medicine with a foundation year!! have you decided on your accommodation?

Wowwww, congratss!!! Yeah I picked private accommodation just cause its not certain you will get what you choose as your first choice for accommodation via the school. Have you decided yet???
Reply 5

Wowwww, congratss!!! Yeah I picked private accommodation just cause its not certain you will get what you choose as your first choice for accommodation via the school. Have you decided yet???

i was thinking of lupton because it was the cheapest i think? how did you get private accommodation cuz i have no idea about it lmao

i was thinking of lupton because it was the cheapest i think? how did you get private accommodation cuz i have no idea about it lmao

I just searched up student accommodation in leeds and a bunch popped up from different websites lmao
Reply 7

I just searched up student accommodation in leeds and a bunch popped up from different websites lmao

oh that makes sense lol. i think i’ll just stick with uni accoms just cuz it sounds easier lol
Reply 8
Heyy I plan to go Leeds from September too! I got an offer for physics with astro :smile:
Original post by username6650301
Heyyyyy! I’m interested in meeting people and making friends with others who are planning to go to Leeds this year September!

hii! i'm planning to go to leeds uni and i got an offer for law

Quick Reply

Latest