The Student Room Group

China confirms its first major terrorrist attack by Islamists

Claiming the involvment of the Uighurs an ethnic group in region of south west china that shares borders with muslim regions chechnya and turkestan http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571546/Shock-mourning-China-absorbs-horror-Islamist-train-station-stabbing-rampage-killed-29.html

Scroll to see replies

Interesting.
Reply 2
Surprising no-one.
I don't think the Chinese share this 'white-guilt' mentality, or care for human rights much though.. so it will be interesting to see what sort of reaction the terrorists get.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Those beast shall all deserve the hell:mad:
the religion of peace spreading the love as usual

Is now where safe from the 'peace' islam's followers always seem to bring
Reply 6
Very sad indeed.

It will be interesting to see the Chinese reaction, they've already taken a rather hardline approach to Islam in general.
Not quite their first terrorist attack. Muslim fundamentalism has been on the increase for some time.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China
I wouldn't support either side in a conflict between the (illegitimate and tyrannical) Chinese government and Islamists. Nevertheless, innocent civilians shouldn't pay the price, so if said government cracks down on the terrorists that would be a good thing.
Original post by Radicalathiest
the religion of peace spreading the love as usual

Is now where safe from the 'peace' islam's followers always seem to bring

maybe you should open up your eyes..just a little bit..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Original_Guy
maybe you should open up your eyes..just a little bit..

Posted from TSR Mobile

to see what? more dead bodies

All I see is where ever there are muslims communities there is violence and murder done with 'Islam' as the excuse and justification
Original post by Algorithm69
Not even other Muslims are safe. Sunnis blowing up Shias, Shias blowing up Sunnis, and both blowing up Christians, Jews, and those "dirty kafirs".

I know. The murdering started as soon as Mo died and it hasn't stopped

It was OK when it was kept in their own countries so they could just keep killing each other but unfortunately we allowed it to spread

and the dead bodies are the result
You guys do realise there is around 1.7 billion Muslims.

If 'we' really did want to go around killing people A LOT more people would be dead..

What you're saying is highly illogical and quite ignorant

For example, with this incident in china, I like how you ignore how oppressed many muslims are in china and how bad the oppression is getting.

Tell me, with this Ukrainian and Russian conflict, are you going to be blaming Muslims too?

Oh and a side note, in Burma/Myanmar, the Muslims there "have been dubbed, 'the most oppressed people in the world'".

What happened when the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492? I'll tell you what, the Muslim Sultan sent his ENTIRE navy to go and get them and bring them to safety and he gave them refuge.

Oh and let's talk about Jerusalem, and the crusades. How when the crusaders took Jerusalem there was a massacring of its people. And not to mention when the 'Muslims' took it back, they allowed its inhabitants to leave peacefully.

Was Hitler muslim? How about Stalin?

Was the Rwanda genocide committed by Muslims?

How about the Bosnian genocide? (No, Muslims were actually the victims of the genocide)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Lol you guys are ignorant but you do make me laugh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Luckily, none of the ignorant idiotic users here will have any political power. Keep their thoughts to themselves.
Reply 15
Don't blame the Uighurs one bit
Original post by Original_Guy
You guys do realise there is around 1.7 billion Muslims.

If 'we' really did want to go around killing people A LOT more people would be dead..

Posted from TSR Mobile

and look at the societies you have managed to create (so bad you had to come to a kaffir country)

look at persecution rates and see who comes out on top for both religious and sexual orientation

But really how many dead bodies do you need before you accept it's an issue

do you want me to post today's body count so far?

but even if I do I'm sure you can post plenty of excuses for us:biggrin:
Original post by FKLW
Lol you guys are ignorant but you do make me laugh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yet you think 911 was done by the 'Jews'
Reply 18
Original post by Radicalathiest
yet you think 911 was done by the 'Jews'

Why are you stalking my posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Why are you stalking my posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not (you're just not that special) but It made me laugh that you called us 'ignorant' then the next thread I check your supporting the view the 'Jews' did 9/11

But you're a Muslim aren't you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending