The Student Room Group

Working in Starbucks

Next week I have an interview for Starbucks.

What is it like to work there and do you have any advice or tips for the interview?
Reply 1
Extremely demanding job requiring unique skills as it's a very versatile environment - JK LOL, you're making coffee! As long as you know what coffee is (i assume you do) you'll be fine
Reply 2
Well done. Despite being pretty much part of the store, and being told numerous times by the managers and other staff to apply, they always ignore my application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by thomas888b
Well done. Despite being pretty much part of the store, and being told numerous times by the managers and other staff to apply, they always ignore my application.

This happened to me until I finally got offered an interview which I had tonight. I'd say wait until you see a position available and then apply and there's more of a chance they'll get back in touch rather than just handing in application forms whenever you visit if that's what you have been doing.
Reply 4
Original post by Nfergs
Next week I have an interview for Starbucks.

What is it like to work there and do you have any advice or tips for the interview?

Ask them for a passion iced tea!! Best drink at starbucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Nfergs
This happened to me until I finally got offered an interview which I had tonight. I'd say wait until you see a position available and then apply and there's more of a chance they'll get back in touch rather than just handing in application forms whenever you visit if that's what you have been doing.

Not worth it, got a job I'm really happy with that seems better now anyway. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how flexible Starbucks are with shifts? Do they respect when you're available/not available to work?
hi all, anyone still working there???
Reply 8
Do you mind me asking you how did you find this job? Online? Or did you ask in store for an application? if so, did you know there is an opening position? Thanks, and good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending