The Student Room Group

Men that are 5'10 and under. Can you relate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flauta
I'd rather be 5'10 than 6'2, I feel too tall :redface:

Same here.

I feel my dick is too big

116.gif
Reply 41
I'm 5'8". I always thought it was a pretty normal height, as the guys I hang around with are only a few inches in difference from me (5'5" - 6'), and most of the women I hang with are my height or shorter. I'd love to be a few inches taller (not going to happen), but I won't be losing any sleep over it.
Reply 42
im 5 ft 5 and female so any guy above my height is good in my books :smile:, but not too tall as I will then look like a pint sized shredded wheat next to him ( so in uncoded brummy talk baby faced dwarf/ baby dwarf).
I'm 5'6 and I honestly don't find it a problem unless I'm around taller girls
but high heels for girls, they make no sense to me - it's like guys making an effort to appear shorter or something :dry:
we should have a society where men wear the tall shoes, not the girls, girls are meant to be the shorter gender
Original post by Solivagant
I think the pity is worse :rofl:

Oops my apologies. :h:

Original post by Robbie242
5'10 never ran into problems of height with women

then again I've never ran into women

You can run into me :colone:
Reply 45
Daniel Radcliffe knows what it's like
I'm a 5ft 7 girl and when I walk down the street don't ever really feel like I'm shorter than anyone, apart from a few exceptions obviously. In fact when I put on heels I actually feel like I'm towering over a lot of men. Guys just aren't very tall in this country!

Now go to Sweden and you will feel short :teehee:
Reply 47
Although the truth is that height does matter to some people including me I must admit, and though it might sound trite, the best women you'll meet are the ones who honestly do not care about it.
Reply 48
MY boyfriend is 5ft 10 :/

I guess he does have a thing for 6ft + girls though so maybe he has had this problem in the past!
Last time I checked I was 5,10 with no shoes on , I find im taller then most girls :confused: the only ones taller than me are gangly anyway so no complaints from me .

It's never been a problem with getting with the opposite sex anyway .

if you 6'2+ it must be really awkward to kiss your girl tho
I'm only 5"4 and I've never have a problem with height. My last two boyfriends are 6"+.
Reply 51
Original post by Solivagant
:cry:

I'm 5'5 just about. How do you think I feel?!
Reply 52
Original post by clh_hilary
I'm only 5"4 and I've never have a problem with height. My last two boyfriends are 6"+.

But you're gay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0Ab_oX-_4
Reply 53
tbh I'm 6 ft 2 and I don't really think I'm all that tall, maybe it's just my perspective or the fact most people I know are in a similar height range
I don't think height plays that bigger role. I know a fair few dudes who are under 5ft 10 and have some of the hottest girlfriends. Though i can see how it may be a little sketchy in a club atmosphere or a concert. a few weeks ago, i was at an assessment day and they were showing us a new tablet which they would test us on later that day. They said shortest at the front, which mean the taller ones couldn't see the screen due to the horizontal angle. All the taller people did poorly in the test. I was right at the back, with my notepad on someones back unable to see anything on the screen haha.

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/shortest-actors-in-hollywood/
Stars like Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Jason Stratham, Justin Bieber get hotter girls and ball out more than most of the 6ft+ guys!
Reply 56
Original post by Lamptastic
Oops my apologies. :h:

You can run into me :colone:

If you insist :colone:
Original post by Robbie242
If you insist :colone:

Well unless me also being 5ft 10 is a problem? :h:
Reply 58
Original post by Lamptastic
Well unless me also being 5ft 10 is a problem? :h:

Nah that height is perfect, that way we'll be on the same level :wink: