The Student Room Group

P60 Trouble maybe?

Hello, I have applied for a maintenance Grant and the extra maintenance loan both of which require 3 years of proof.

The letter I received requesting such stated any 3 years proof of financial independence prior to the course start date, I have my p60 for 2011/2012 and 2012/2013.

I cannot find my p60 for 2010/2011 and I am unable to get required proof of earnings from my previous company from back then, however as it states any full year prior to course start date, would the p60 I am about to receive for 2013/2014 suffice?
Reply 1
Are you under 25 and applying to be means tested?
Reply 2
I am having to be assessed on my income if thats what you mean? I am 23, 24 by start date, so under 25.
I don't see why not as long as you hold off applying until you get it around May.
Reply 4
Original post by AidanSoomary
I am having to be assessed on my income if thats what you mean? I am 23, 24 by start date, so under 25.
yes so your 13/14 one will be fine :-)
Reply 5
Ok i have received my last P60 through the post their ready to go, what address do i send them too, do i put a cover letter or something to go with them?
Last year there was a cover letter to print off from the SF website and the address is there too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending