The Student Room Group

What is your favourite sport to watch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Motorbiker
Where were you on sunday and why were you not in the Canada F1 GP thread?

We had some awesome chats in there pre/during and post race...

Even collected the different images to try and determine the Massa/Perez incident. And voted our driver of the day...

I expect you to be in the Austria thread. :cool:

In the middle of exams so I literally just sat down for the race and went back to revision, My driver of the day was probably riccardo, getting his first win (albeit due to mercedes misfortune) made some solid moves and beat Vettel again. Quite excited this will be my first austrian grand prix
Original post by RadioheadHermie
In the middle of exams so I literally just sat down for the race and went back to revision, My driver of the day was probably riccardo, getting his first win (albeit due to mercedes misfortune) made some solid moves and beat Vettel again. Quite excited this will be my first austrian grand prix

Did you go vote in the poll to add your vote for Ricciardo at least?

Should be good, Hamilton will be looking to beat Rosberg and the others have shown they have the pace if the Mercs have trouble. On raw pace the Mercs still have a giant lead but it's not a guaranteed thing.
Original post by Motorbiker
Did you go vote in the poll to add your vote for Ricciardo at least?

Should be good, Hamilton will be looking to beat Rosberg and the others have shown they have the pace if the Mercs have trouble. On raw pace the Mercs still have a giant lead but it's not a guaranteed thing.

Have now :P will try and participate in the thread.
Original post by MidnightDream
Athletics - sprints :smile:

yesh boi
It may not be considered a conventional 'sport', but I love watching ballet :colondollar:
Other than that, Athletics is pretty good! (:
MMA (mostly UFC)
Biathlon, Swimming or Athletics! Can't chose
I like watching boxing but enjoy and follow football avidly
I love watching sport. Even if I don't understand the majority of what's going on.
I get really into it, and I'm literally on the edge of my seat in any match.
Foot ball is nice, I wouldn't go out of my to put it on, but when it's on the TV I'm suddenly the biggest fan in the world.

But my favourite has to be rugby. The number of times I've flown out of my chair (not literally) is stupid.
So intense ...

Sometimes basketball is nice, it's when they do a move that makes you lean back and go "oooohhhh" :sexface:
Swimming
Original post by pane123
If your favourite sport isn't football, it's probably because you're not very good at it.

If your favourite sport isn't rugby/American football it's probably because you'd get beat up

If your favourite sport isn't Chess it's probably because you cannot play well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roller derby, rugby, occasionally Gaelic/Hurley..

Quick Reply

Latest