The Student Room Group

Really into this guy!

I really like this guy, (I'm pan and he's gay), but I'm only pre-op trans, which is problematic as I still have the body of a girl, so there's no chance between us until I start reassignment, which will hopefully be @ the start of 2015, but what if he finds the one in that time? I'm scared to address this to him and I don't know how to get him. He's so perfect to me and I just don't know. :frown:

Any advice? :biggrin:

EDIT: Forgot to mention- I am not trans for this guy in question, I was still trans before I even met him. :colonhash: So don't go off on one please. :ta:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Youre pan? Wtf does that mean? I literally can't keep up with these stupid labels people put on themselves.
You're pan

I am frying pan

he is sauce pan

wtf...
Reply 3
Pan is apparently personality over gender o.o

Posted from TSR Mobile
You either get over your compunctions, talk to him about it, and hope it works out, or you say nothing and wait and see.

Those are the only two options.
Reply 5
what the **** is this is
Original post by Double Agent
Youre pan? Wtf does that mean? I literally can't keep up with these stupid labels people put on themselves.

Haha it means pansexual, Google it. :tongue:
Original post by yaboy nobenders
You're pan

I am frying pan

he is sauce pan

wtf...

Haha :rolleyes: I'm pansexual :yy:
Original post by Infraspecies
You either get over your compunctions, talk to him about it, and hope it works out, or you say nothing and wait and see.

Those are the only two options.

Fair enough, thanks. :ta:
Original post by lilypear
Pan is apparently personality over gender o.o

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct. :yy: And why the o.o ????
Reply 10
Original post by Rainbow Student
Correct. :yy: And why the o.o ????

o.o because I wasn't very sure, hence I didn't want to seem like I was 100% sure just in case :P
Original post by lilypear
o.o because I wasn't very sure, hence I didn't want to seem like I was 100% sure just in case :P

Ah OK :smile:
Reply 12
Man...
Original post by yaboy nobenders
You're pan

I am frying pan

he is sauce pan

wtf...

Rolling on the floor LAUGHING!
I really like this guy, (I'm pan and he's gay), but I'm only pre-op trans, which is problematic as I still have the body of a girl, so there's no chance between us until I start reassignment, which will hopefully be @ the start of 2015, but what if he finds the one in that time? I'm scared to address this to him and I don't know how to get him. He's so perfect to me and I just don't know. :frown:

Any advice? :biggrin:

EDIT: Forgot to mention- I am not trans for this guy in question, I was still trans before I even met him. :colonhash: So don't go off on one please. :ta:

I know a pre op trans FTM who is very happy with his gay boyfriend, who simply accepts it...Your chance may have gone by 2015 so you can try seize it whilst you can?
Original post by und3niable_
I know a pre op trans FTM who is very happy with his gay boyfriend, who simply accepts it...Your chance may have gone by 2015 so you can try seize it whilst you can?

It already is gone, he's with someone now. :frown: Meeehhh. :rolleyes:
Reply 16

That was quick. Sorry to hear it.
I don't hide it because my parents know I have a condom collection.

Oh no..that sucks. You'll most probably find someone equal to or better in the not too far future:redface:
Original post by Treeroy
That was quick. Sorry to hear it.

Ikr?! I go on holiday for one week and I come back to find him taken... sigh :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending