The Student Room Group

Starting Uni in September 2014 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucilou101
That must be crazy pressure then! I've had one the last two years, because of GCSE and AS.

I know how you feel, even though I've got things going on and it'll probably go quicky - it's always in the back of my mind!

It's so much pressure, I know I'll still be able to go through clearing etc if I don't make my grades. But the not knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going is unbearable!

WE should just hope for the best! :smile:
Original post by hellokittymad
it's a bit like 'oh my gosh, so much hope on this my whole future rests on these results from A levels and my GCSE math, just, praying lots about it xx

Original post by visualcocaine
WE should just hope for the best! :smile:

At least we know that there's thousands of people feeling the exact same! And there's nothing we can do anymore to change it!

It's so difficult to relax though :frown:
Time to start saving up every penny! :redface:
Original post by itssimplyme
Time to start saving up every penny! :redface:

Are you also excited about buying stuff for your room? :tongue:
Original post by Ndella
Are you also excited about buying stuff for your room? :tongue:

omg, yes yes yessssss! And stationary :wink:
Original post by itssimplyme
omg, yes yes yessssss! And stationary :wink:

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with decoration :tongue: not forgetting the stationary of course - almost forgot about that!
anyone doing biomedical sciences????????
Reply 387
I'm hoping to go to Solent Southampton University for media production course (If I get in)
Original post by parisandrome
anyone doing biomedical sciences????????

Me :3 though probably different universities.
Original post by SophieSmall
Me :3 though probably different universities.

Yaaaaaayyyyy a biomed friendliest friend!!!! I am thirllled!!!! What uni you hoping to go to??!
Original post by parisandrome
Yaaaaaayyyyy a biomed friendliest friend!!!! I am thirllled!!!! What uni you hoping to go to??!

I've already got an unconditional place at LJMU. Yourself?
Reply 391
Original post by Lucilou101
Same :frown:

I don't mind the wait after results before we start, but I just want to know if I am going and if not - I want to sort out clearing or a gap year or whatever!

Exactly! Its killing me not to know :eek:
Is Bradford better than UEL?
Reply 393
I have a conditional offer of BBC for Bishop Grosseteste University to study Primary Education with QTS.

And I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown waiting for results :h:
I think your all lucky you get to wait until august for your results. I'm getting mine this Friday and i'm really worried about it!
Original post by Beckamia11
I think your all lucky you get to wait until august for your results. I'm getting mine this Friday and i'm really worried about it!

Good luck :smile:
I'm hoping to go to Liverpool university to study Law with German but the wait is just driving me crazy I just want to know if I'm in or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beckamia11

I get mine on Saturday, so nervous!
Original post by jlpmghrsx4
I get mine on Saturday, so nervous!

Good luck to you too :smile:
Mobile Applications in University of Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending