The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
aiman
Will everyone accept Geneva, then?

Sure, it's on! You're sending him to my part of the world. He is going to suffer enjoy.
Reply 21
France supports this Resolution and proclaims our love for Australia/Nutter :love:
Reply 22
In what way derogatory? Israel then and I did not mean to cause offence, but I did type it how it would be pronounced i.e. baghdad would be bakh-dad et cetera. I do know that Israel has its own economy but, well I will not deviate into that line of debate. Backed up by facts/sources.
Reply 23
brimstone
France supports this Resolution and proclaims our love for Australia/Nutter :love:

Australia wants a French kiss from the French Ambassador. :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 24
Nutter
Australia wants a French kiss from the French Ambassador. :biggrin::biggrin:

The French Ambassador French kisses the Australian Ambassador *swoon*
Reply 25
Why is the MUN getting all lovey-dovey, *get a room* guys and gals. I am striving for a serious approach with some humour! :p:
Reply 26
Lecter
Why is the MUN getting all lovey-dovey, *get a room* guys and gals. I am striving for a serious approach with some humour! :p:

We urge the Pakistani representative to BACK OFF! :whip

:smile:
Reply 27
Nutter

Ok then.......I'm off for a cup of tea and a spot of afternoon lunch! :frown:
Lecter
In what way derogatory? Israel then and I did not mean to cause offence, but I did type it how it would be pronounced i.e. baghdad would be bakh-dad et cetera. I do know that Israel has its own economy but, well I will not deviate into that line of debate. Backed up by facts/sources.

"Israhel" - how is that how it's pronounced? Maybe this is a misunderstanding but I've heard many times it being called "Israhell" by some anti-Israel people...

Why is the MUN getting all lovey-dovey, *get a room* guys and gals. I am striving for a serious approach with some humour! :tongue:

Guys and guys! :eek: :p:
Reply 29
Heheheh. :wink: We throw our full support behind this resolution, and pledge our best programmers to this project. We even offer London as the base of operations - all expenses paid. :cool:
Reply 30
Nutter

Save that whip for me, Mister! :wink:
Reply 31
Japan fully supports this resolution
Reply 32
Polls up :smile:
Reply 33
gemgems89
"Israhel" - how is that how it's pronounced? Maybe this is a misunderstanding but I've heard many times it being called "Israhell" by some anti-Israel people...

Guys and guys! :eek: :p:

Its a misunderstanding, I did not mean to cause offence.

What ever floats their boat.
Reply 34
brimstone
Save that whip for me, Mister! :wink:

Lots of spares; don't you worry.
Reply 35
Nutter
Lots of spares; don't you worry.

:flutter:
Reply 36
U.A.E supports the resolution.
Reply 37