The Student Room Group

314147: Customer Service Officer

Has anyone applied for 314147: Customer Service Officer - Settlement Resolution Centre - Resolution Centre Agents
Reply 1
I did, I’ve had an interview too - have you heard anything ?
Reply 2
No nothing yet. Have you?
Reply 3
No, nothing as yet, but there was a slight mixup with my interview dates, which led me to contact them, and they have replied to say that they can see my interview scores, but are still waiting on some information from the department before results are released, so hopefully it should be soon.
Reply 4
Original post by PB74
No, nothing as yet, but there was a slight mixup with my interview dates, which led me to contact them, and they have replied to say that they can see my interview scores, but are still waiting on some information from the department before results are released, so hopefully it should be soon.

Thank you for the update! Hopefully will be soon
Reply 5
Original post by SCT91
No nothing yet. Have you?

The results are out, good luck! 🤞🏽I have been put on a reserve list.
Reply 6
Original post by SCT91
The results are out, good luck! 🤞🏽I have been put on a reserve list.

Ah brilliant !

I got an email to say I had passed the interview and that they will be in touch with the next steps.

Hopefully you’ll get your offer soon x
Reply 7
Original post by PB74
Ah brilliant !

I got an email to say I had passed the interview and that they will be in touch with the next steps.

Hopefully you’ll get your offer soon x

Well done 🎉
Reply 8
Have you had any updates with this one, I still haven’t got a start date. Cleared all my checks a few weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending