The Student Room Group
i did IGCSE Art ...........what do you wanna know?
Reply 2
Yeah me too I did IGCSE Art, Im not trying to scare you or anything but if you want to do it you better make sure that you really have time for it cos the worst thing about it is the preparatory work, I was busy wth all the other subjects I forgot about it so you should be very confidence in it and should be able to manage time efficiently anyway back to the question well interpretive studies come in different categories. They will give you some sort of description of what you should do and you will try to do studies about them. One thing I hate about IGCSE Arts , they dont put the ***in ANIME!!! as teh category I mean if they did I would have submitted all my mech work and could have got A..and yeah that remind me Art is in my opinion one of the hardest subject to get A in...
Reply 3
Well I was wondering about the kind of research u have to do? And how to do it? And what is needed for the human figure? Just the top half of the body or the whole thing? If the interpretive studies have to be totally original or if u can kinda copy sunsets from books and stuff. If making notes is good and if u make them on your paper? do u draw a whole pic on a A3 paper or do u divide it up into small pics?

Please help!!!

Latest