The Student Room Group

When did you lose your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

14,to my gay best friend
Reply 81
Original post by SoggyTractor
:eek:I think only vaginal sex counts as losing your virginity. Anal/oral don't.

Um, what? I'm gay, I have slept with plenty of men - anal sex - but never a woman; and I don't have any plans to do so - to have vaginal sex - in the future. If this means I am a virgin and always will be... well, I think it renders the term a little meaningless.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 82
Reply 83
18 nearly 19
Reply 84
???
Reply 85
15 nearly 16 and in a long term (2 year) relationship he was 15 too and a virgin. perfect time for me, no regrets.
Original post by Anonymous
we both want to wait :smile:

said no guy ever

Spoiler

Reply 87
Tomorrow
Reply 88
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Does any one remember the exact time. Eg at 1 36am

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue: I'm not even 100% sure I remember the date, let alone the time!
14, I was way too young and had no idea what I was doing..
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Does any one remember the exact time. Eg at 1 36am

Posted from TSR Mobile

first week of October, sometime around midnight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Yes.

What puzzles me is how, at the age of 11, one would even know how one would go about gay sex. I didn't even know about straight sex at that age. But everyone develops differently.

We hadn't been taught about it, no. But we knew what sex was, and knew of gay sex since all kids know what a gay person is. We knew that we had anuses.... I'm not sure what else you need to know in order to try it? :/
Anyway, yeah, it was fairly natural. I'm sure gay people thousands of years ago didn't need to be taught about it in order to do it either.
Original post by Anonymous

It amuses me that you stay anonymous
Lol at the people in this thread , arent we beyond a time when having sex seems bad ? I don't get why people are so proud to be virgins.
Age 18. :smile:
14. At least it was in a committed relationship... I know that sounds completely ridiculous at 14 but we were an item for 9 months before we had sex, and a lot of stuff happened before sex (bases and all that).

I regret nothing, it's just the way the cards fell. I have learnt from it and subsequently much wiser to relationships than many of my friends at university :smile:

Anon please, embarrassing admitting such a thing :eek:

Also, because I have to... :sexface:
Original post by Treeroy
We hadn't been taught about it, no. But we knew what sex was, and knew of gay sex since all kids know what a gay person is. We knew that we had anuses.... I'm not sure what else you need to know in order to try it? :/
Anyway, yeah, it was fairly natural. I'm sure gay people thousands of years ago didn't need to be taught about it in order to do it either.

I didn't say you needed to be taught it. And yes, I was aware I had an anus at the age of 11, but the thought of having a penis in it didn't occur to me until the age of 14 or 15. I first heard the term 'homosexual' and 'gay' at the age of 12ish but didn't realise what they got up to in the bedroom until much later. It's all about different rates of maturing, as I've said.
Reply 97
I didn't say you needed to be taught it. And yes, I was aware I had an anus at the age of 11, but the thought of having a penis in it didn't occur to me until the age of 14 or 15. I first heard the term 'homosexual' and 'gay' at the age of 12ish but didn't realise what they got up to in the bedroom until much later. It's all about different rates of maturing, as I've said.

Huh, the term "gay" was banded about aplenty in primary school for me.

And you haven't answered my question of whether I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life just because I have sex with men, not women. Do you still stand by your belief that vaginal sex is all that counts? :s
Reply 98
wedding night, duh

...so, not yet.
When i am married so got another 10 14 years to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending