The Student Room Group

Woman spotted walking man ON A LEAD!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
How society should be. Hopefully he's locked up in a spiked chastity belt, a ball-shocker and a buttplug, complete with sissy panties. He'll be changing into lockable high heels, mittens, a gag and a gimp mask when he gets home.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Yes, that's absolutely bat**** mental.

You women are a bunch of black widow spiders :eek:
(edited 10 years ago)
I feel there is a message they're trying to give off. I don't really care tbh, but it's not as if this is they're everyday commute to the office.
No self respect for themselves. I guess he's probably friend zoned lol
Reply 64
Original post by lillith
I reckon they both look pretty comfortable with it, so each to their own! I am glad my 6 year old didn't see it though as I would have to spend 3 hours answering his questions lol!

Couldn't you just say that sometimes adults like to play make believe or something? I mean that's probably what it is, just don't mention the sexual aspect of it :tongue:
Reply 65
Original post by Psyk
Couldn't you just say that sometimes adults like to play make believe or something? I mean that's probably what it is, just don't mention the sexual aspect of it :tongue:

he is bright enough to know that this is bizarre behaviour! I really don't know what I would say.:s-smilie:
Original post by lillith
he is bright enough to know that this is bizarre behaviour! I really don't know what I would say.:s-smilie:

"Darling they're just crazy people, now here have some chocolate"

job...done.
Some men pay a lot of money to be treated like that. Or so I've heard. >>;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending