The Student Room Group

Am I weird for rejecting a very attractive woman?

And by that I mean conventionally highly attractive, the type anyone's group of mates would think they were insane for rejecting?
Part of the reason is I am Christian and she isn't.
No... Attractiveness isn't everything, if religion is a big deal for you and for someone else it isn't then you probably aren't compatible as you guys have different values and priorities
Original post by Anonymous
No... Attractiveness isn't everything, if religion is a big deal for you and for someone else it isn't then you probably aren't compatible as you guys have different values and priorities

Agreed
Ok thanks theres no need for anon really though.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I don't know of it's ok to post a pic of her. Can anyone advise me on that?

Don't??? You don't have her permission????
Original post by Anonymous
Don't??? You don't have her permission????

Ok yes it was a silly question apologies
(edited 7 months ago)
It's better to give context actually just by saying she is highly 'conventionally' attractive. And that I haven't had any real successful relationships for various reasons. And that I am unused to an attractive woman saying how much they want a relationship with me. There. Context.
Reply 7
Yes. Throw aside the shackles of repressive religion and go for it
Reply 8
And by that I mean conventionally highly attractive, the type anyone's group of mates would think they were insane for rejecting?

Why would it be weird and why are you asking a bunch of online strangers anyway? Woman's attractiveness only means that guys wanna hit, doesn't mean anything else. You don't think you'll share values with her because she's not Christian so just move on, not a big deal.

A man in an orchard doesn't agonise over the fruit he didn't pick. A man in a desert should drink at the first oasis he comes across, even if the water's muddy.

What sort of a hungry man walks through an orchard without picking anything?

But what if the fruit isn't ripe? You've already been through that phase when you were a child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending