The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

I dedicate this to returnmigrant.

I have chosen Sussex as my insurance to make you happy, baby.

Can I apply for accommodation if I've put it as my insurance?
Reply 1
Reconsidering this since return-migrant still hasn't replied and it hasn't been 7 days so I can still ring UCAS! :angry:

I had the idea of sussex being a kind and friendly places with people like returnmigrant.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Hallo - good choice!

Havn't a clue about the accom question - phone Sussex and ask. but don't worry too much about this aspect - there is never a shortage of accom on/off campus and this shouldn't be the only factor in making an Insurance choice.

Yes, Sussex is lovely - small, very friendly and full of 'normal' people if you know what I mean..... no posh 'okay-yahs'.
Reply 3
Original post by returnmigrant
Hallo - good choice!

Havn't a clue about the accom question - phone Sussex and ask. but don't worry too much about this aspect - there is never a shortage of accom on/off campus and this shouldn't be the only factor in making an Insurance choice.

Yes, Sussex is lovely - small, very friendly and full of 'normal' people if you know what I mean..... no posh 'okay-yahs'.

How far is the beach? Do people go to the beach all the time? Are there any bars on campus? is on-campus accommodation mixed or do they put people from the same subject in the same flats?

& love you baby
Uni to Beach - 20 minute bus ride.
Bars on Campus - Yes.
Campus Accom - everyone mixed up.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr.Obsessed
How far is the beach? Do people go to the beach all the time? Are there any bars on campus? is on-campus accommodation mixed or do they put people from the same subject in the same flats?

& love you baby

unrequited love :frown:

:console:
Reply 6
Original post by Robbie242
unrequited love :frown:

:console:

he'll change his mind once he sees me there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending