The Student Room Group

i hate being ugly.yes i know im shallow

ive struggled with this for years, and im 21 years old, its not likely ill suddenly not care. i dont know what to do anymore. other things do matter a hell of a lot to me-uni etc, but im tired of being alone, ive not had a relationship ever cos im too plain looking.

ive just been at a birthday party which was really romantic, and i know ill never have that, and then we went to a club, wher guys kept approaching me to enquire about my friends.

the guy who i fancy for his personality, and we do get on and have such a laugh, is sleeping with a so called mate of mine- and i know people will say looks dont count, but they obviously do, cos i must make guys feel absolutely nothing in that way, but i get on with them...l

i dunno if i wanna live my whole life on my own, but i dunno what to do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Obviously looks count...

...but that doesnt mean you wont find someone.

Stop worrying about not finding someone and a guy will fall into your lap.

And when you go out to a club, 1) Tart yourself up a bit if you want male attention. 2) Tell anyone who asks if your mate is available to **** off and 3) Find ugly friends.
Reply 2
Approaching a girl to get to her friend is one of the lamest and shallowest things ever.
NViasko
Approaching a girl to get to her friend is one of the lamest and shallowest things ever.

Robin agrees with Batman.
Reply 4
Juicy Fruit
Robin agrees with Batman.

Batman acknowledges.
NViasko
Batman acknowledges.

Robin appreciates the acknowledgement. And then wonders why he's talking about himself in the third person.
I'm sure your friends can introduce some nice guys to you. That said, you should feel lucky that you have a good group of friends - I wish I did.
mrt84
I'm sure your friends can introduce some nice guys to you. That said, you should feel lucky that you have a good group of friends - I wish I did.

Aw! I'll be your friend!
Reply 8
Juicy Fruit
Robin appreciates the acknowledgement. And then wonders why he's talking about himself in the third person.

Batman beams at Robin. :biggrin:
Reply 9
mrt84: I would accept this incredulous opportunity.
NViasko
Batman beams at Robin. :biggrin:

Robin backs away as he suspects that Batman may be batting for the other team. :eek:
NViasko
mrt84: I would accept this incredulous opportunity.

Listen to the man, he knows what he's talking about! He's a Dutchman after all! :p:
Reply 12
Juicy Fruit
Robin backs away as he suspects that Batman may be batting for the other team. :eek:

Batman disregards this ludicrous statement and suspects Robin has been drinking again.
Reply 13
Juicy Fruit
Listen to the man, he knows what he's talking about! He's a Dutchman after all! :p:

Yeah right.
NViasko
Batman disregards this ludicrous statement and suspects Robin has been drinking again.

Robin is hurt and offended at this unfounded accusation. Robin then tries to stifle his hiccupping. :redface:
Reply 15
Juicy Fruit
Robin is hurt and offended at this unfounded accusation. Robin then tries to stifle his hiccupping. :redface:

Batman concocts a non alcoholic beverage to dampen Robins' intoxicated state.

It's 4:50 AM. I was hoping to get some sleep soon. :p:
NViasko
Batman concocts a non alcoholic beverage to dampen Robins' intoxicated state.

It's 4:50 AM. I was hoping to get some sleep soon. :p:

Robin dismisses Batman. You need your beauty sleep after all! :p:

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the drink. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Juicy Fruit
Robin dismisses Batman. You need your beauty sleep after all! :p:

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the drink. :biggrin:

And you don't need any. :wink:

You're welcome. :cool:
NViasko
And you don't need any. :wink:

You're welcome. :cool: