The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Juicy Fruit
Davidian eh? One of my favourite Machine Head songs.

Oh and I second the sarcasm of your post.

yes mate...probably their best song - tht outro, bloody amazing!
davidian
yes mate...probably their best song - tht outro, bloody amazing!

Yeah, definitely one of their best. Burn My Eyes is a great album. I'm female though, by the way.
Reply 42
*batman decides to rape robin*
Reply 43
Juicy Fruit
Yeah, definitely one of their best. Burn My Eyes is a great album. I'm female though, by the way.

Yeh, awesome album! Sorry, i call everyone mate or dude..its just a habit mate :p:
Decota
*batman decides to rape robin*

I'm afraid you can't do that, only Batman and I can decide on developments to the Batman and Robin storyline. And Robin doesn't approve of that development. At all.
davidian
Yeh, awesome album! Sorry, i call everyone mate or dude..its just a habit mate :p:

Haha no probs, I just have a habit of correcting people who refer to me as 'mate'.
Reply 46
Juicy Fruit
I'm afraid you can't do that, only Batman and I can decide on developments to the Batman and Robin storyline. And Robin doesn't approve of that development. At all.

Heh! You got to admit, the 'development' would have been funny :biggrin:
Decota
Heh! You got to admit, the 'development' would have been funny :biggrin:

Not for Robin, no.
Reply 48
You not having had a relationship is probably nothing to do with the way you look. It's probably more to do with your self confidence, people with low self-esteem can give off negative vibes. The age of saying 'no one else will love you until you learn to love yourself' is very true. I wouldn't worry about it i'm sure you not the remotest bit unattractive!

Latest

Trending

Trending