The Student Room Group

Lifting noob gets strong

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by arabinthemist
Gl bro!

Gl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

goodluck? a haha sorry if you took it the wrong way, i'm looking to bulk during the summer as well.
Reply 62
Original post by arabinthemist
goodluck? a haha sorry if you took it the wrong way, i'm looking to bulk during the summer as well.

Ah, cheers I wasn't sure what 'gl' stood for. Good luck to you to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Forgot to add; also did:
Flat barbell bench: 70kg x 1 PB
Neutral grip pull-up (+12.5kg): 1 rep PB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Dem amazing feels when hot girls in school compliment you on your broad shoulders and big arms.

I look in the mirror and see only a slightly less skinnier phaggot than 6 months ago but comments like that are awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reps4Jesus
Dem amazing feels when hot girls in school compliment you on your broad shoulders and big arms.

I look in the mirror and see only a slightly less skinnier phaggot than 6 months ago but comments like that are awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

gjdm
Reply 66
16/5/14

DB Decline Bench - 25kg (4x7) PB
DB Incline Bench - 22.5kg (5x5) PB
Bent over rows - 52.5kg (5x5) PB
DB Shrugs - 25kg (3x12)
One arm Pushdowns
Hammer curls - 12.5kg (3x5) followed by 10kg (2x8)
Side raises - 5kg (3x8)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

pics
Reply 68
Original post by tehforum
pics

I've got no muscle :/

Might put on a before and after pic tho from before christmas and now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
pics

I don't actually have broad shoulders or big arms whatsoever I guess they're just less skinny than they were

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't actually have broad shoulders or big arms whatsoever I guess they're just less skinny than they were

Posted from TSR Mobile

keep it going

you're gonna be swole for school standards.
Reply 71
keep it going

you're gonna be swole for school standards.

Starting uni in September :frown:(((((

Uni has an awesome gym though, dumbbells up to 70kg :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting uni in September :frown:(((((

Uni has an awesome gym though, dumbbells up to 70kg :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ride the noob gains until September - you're gonna be looking juicy compared to everyone else.
Reply 73
Ride the noob gains until September - you're gonna be looking juicy compared to everyone else.

Doubt it man haha

Although I'm glad I started at the age of 17, should be pretty swole by 3rd or 4th year hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doubt it man haha

Although I'm glad I started at the age of 17, should be pretty swole by 3rd or 4th year hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easily, if you keep at it.
Reply 75
Progress pics:

This first photo was taken in November. Bear in mind I did a bro split, ate at maintenance/below maintenance and had no clue until way after christmas. I've also picked up numerous injuries which have hindered my progress.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400329893.765622.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Took these photos 5 minutes ago (back is relaxed in the 2nd photo) ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400329953.552546.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1400329975.021455.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1400329990.843748.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1400330024.921459.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Would have posted pictures of leg progress but it was quite awkward finding a decent angle haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
You've put on some size which is awesome :biggrin:

What's up with this volume whilst benching? Over 30 reps...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest