Reply 1
I'd say anyone but Pizza Hut.

Zizzi gets my vote.
Reply 2
Axiom
I'd say anyone but Pizza Hut.

now really...
Reply 3
i love dominos cheese and tomatoe. it's better than pizza huts margherita. i think dominos put more mozzarella on their pizza plus their base tastes nicer.

aaaand....dominos give me about 15 buy one get one free coupons every 2 months or so, so i'll love them forever. not to mention they deliver faster.

but we only order pizza in my house for my little bro and we always have to get PH :frown: their italian base is alright but that deep pan **** needs to be banned.
Reply 4
Pizza Express for me out of them but the very best are from a local italian restaurant, fittest pizzas ever. Pizza Express style but 100x better.
Reply 5
pizza hut baby! :biggrin:
Reply 6
I like Pizza Express.
I agree Clarence--they're more classy, more like real Italian ones. Pizza hut ones are fatty. Too much cheese that isn't well cooked enough.........

tsk tsk
Reply 8
Pizza Hut pizza's are dipped in fat before given to you. I am sure of it.
Reply 9
tasty fat
Reply 10
The pizzas in Pizza Hut have grease sprayed on them.

Yes. Grease. From an aerosol can.
Pizza Express is yummy!

But a delivery from Pizza Hut, chicken supreme on a very thin base is nice, especially when you have loads of sides, and have a big carpet picnic!
Reply 12
Piccolino's in Chester near me! Fantastic pizzas, and that's saying something as i don't even like pizza to begin with so they must be good :p:
Reply 13
I find small local pizza places make the best pizzas, and usally at good prices too.

Pizzahut and the like are just over commertialised crap imo!

Daniel
Reply 14
Out of the ones listed Dominoes are the best. Papa Johns are pretty nice but overpriced. It is usually the local Pizza places that make the best ones though.
Dominos. Hands down. Especially with all the lovely student discounts and special offers.
Reply 16
My local Italian - but if you're looking for large chains I'd say Pizza Express - they also do the best New York style cheesecake
Pizza hut, is the best commercial chain. I know of a few places to go for good pizzas that aren't chains, but I do love pizza hut.
Reply 18
Four star pizza = the best. But its also really pricey.
I love pizza hut!!!!!!! :smile:

Latest