The Student Room Group

Which female body type do you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daisychain_
Bmi is used to see whether your weight is normal for your height, so being taller doesn't mean your bmi is inaccurate. Like lavenderbluesky has said though, other things like muscle mass can affect it which the bmi doesn't take into account.

I haz high muscle yet I'm underweight ;-;

Edit: I vouch 4 dis.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by KairosEden
I haz high muscle yet I'm underweight ;-;

Edit: I vouch 4 dis.

:console:
:console:

Don't trust BMI lol.

Edit: ...
The chart I looked at was wrong -_-
I'm normal.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by victoriajackson
I'm a size 6/8 and a healthy weight, if I was 3 sizes bigger I would be overweight.

that depends on your body/bone structure, you cant state what 'sizes' are overweight by comparing it with your own body. You must have a smaller body, for example if you had broader shoulders you wouldn't be able to get into a size 8/10 top...

I think both bodies are nice, I'd say Gemma Arterton has the perfect curvy body and I would say she is between pic 1 and 2.
Original post by KairosEden
Don't trust BMI lol.

Edit: ...
The chart I looked at was wrong -_-
I'm normal.

It's not completely useless, and that's good :smile:
It's not completely useless, and that's good :smile:

As a bodybuilder I just look in the mirror :biggrin: then I decide how much cardio I should do.
Reply 166
In between the first and second, but both are hot in my opinion :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LadyEcliptic
In between really, more like Kelly Brook..

Kelly Brook is not curby anymore. She's just skinny now.
Reply 168
Original post by CryptoidAlien

I think she's curvier than she used to be tbh
Reply 169
First one says fun and the second says fun and naughty......y should I choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, she's still curvy because she has large breasts and wider hips giving her an hourglass shape. You can be curvy at many sizes really; the only thing that stays the same or similar is the shape which is hourglass or a defined pear shape.
I like my girl thick, not just kinda fine.

Second one for me.
Oh god, number two

Whaaat? If anything she's a bit chunkier now.
Reply 174
I think they're both gorgeous and I like both of their figures.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I'd lean more towards the first. However I do think her arms are a little skinny in that picture.

Truth.

The problem with some girls as they get leaner (if they are not genetically predisposed to storing fat in their arms) is that whilst overall they can look pretty good, their arms/shoulders in particular begin to look anorexic and skeletal-like because of the lack of fat and muscle. Bony shoulders are not attractive! (IMO) So basically as a girl gets leaner they need to work out some to add some size to their arms/shoulders/ass. I'm not saying to be muscular, just look a healthy size whilst having a lower level of body-fat. Toned physiques (by the female definition of toned) can be really sexy! Skinny isn't good though!

Not a great fan of either picture tbh, first is too skinny, second is bordering on fat. Somewhere in the middle would be my preference!
I have a body like the first girl, and to be honest it's very irritating when people keep saying she should put on weight/ eat more. I eat perfectly healthy and can not put on weight, and have to endure endless harassment about being anorexic, its just as bad as fat shaming to be honest. Just stop judging a person by their body shape already...
Original post by anakisanarchy
I have a body like the first girl, and to be honest it's very irritating when people keep saying she should put on weight/ eat more. I eat perfectly healthy and can not put on weight, and have to endure endless harassment about being anorexic, its just as bad as fat shaming to be honest. Just stop judging a person by their body shape already...

4 year old thread....
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
4 year old thread....

Yes true, but still relevant.

Quick Reply

Latest