The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if it makes us feel better, i'm pretty sure milan's bottle in the CL final against us was worse :wink:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Wow Nathan, way to pack the punch eh. But by you being a Man Utd fan I suppose you can't really talk this season now can you? :wink: Back at ya.

All I'm saying is that above everything else they have themselves to blame. I only feel sorry for Stevie tbh.

Probably true, but I never troll other fans. Just let me have this one. :smile:

I agree with that.
I don't blame Carragher for being frustrated, you cannot ****ing concede 3 goals in 15 minutes :lol:
Original post by Isometrix
Haha never Nic Cage'd someone before.

Lukey was my first :love:

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
if it makes us feel better, i'm pretty sure milan's bottle in the CL final against us was worse :wink:

Typical Liverpool fans, always talk about the history but what about today!!! :rofl:
dons were laughing at us even when we had GQ ramsey/feo/ox/insta poldi out for most of the season injured smh

liverpool lose hendo over 2 games and they crumble

justice served
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

should i post a picture of the league table?

You can if you want, but I prefer this one personally:

california steve was saving his tears for the car ride home
Original post by Thugnificent.
dons were laughing at us even when we had GQ ramsey/feo/ox/insta poldi out for most of the season injured smh

justice served

Oh yeah :rofl: Henderson must be so angry :biggrin:
I bet Fergie is sitting at home right now with his feet up with a glass of wine going, "I made Moyes manager and you still bottled it"
Gutted... obviously. But lets look at it like this, a city draw put it in our hands but now we need them to lose. still in their hands.
Suarez gonna leave imo

justice served

justice served

Greyjoy gif is slightly ironic since he crumbles too:lol: and gets his dick chopped off!
Original post by Isometrix
Meh I don't really have it in for you anyway, some of your posts on the Utd thread are funny.

I think Jam has missed his moment though tonight, having self-banned himself and all :lol:

I don't know how I've managed to get the tag of a WUM, I've barely been posting this season about football apart from when we're playing. Before last week I probably didn't have more then 20 posts in your thread.

I don;t even understand the Liverpool/Arsenal rivalry on this site anymore or where it's come from. It used to be humorous (I had plenty of exchanges with RobbieC) and infrequent but the thirstiness they show would make you think they're the equivalent of United in terms of rivalry.

Liverpool must have some poverty training ground man, state of it... :rolleyes:

Latest